Unpopular Opinion of the Day

Advertisement
This guy is no different than this guy at this point. Come at me. I don't care. The occasional unpopular opinion is good for the soul....much better than continually showing up to games in full uniform like a giant herb because you like the attention. View attachment 155988
Is that the guy that used to do the Micro Machines commercials?

He's this dude minus the wealth for hookers but plus a sob story.

You say he doesn't go out of his way to seek attention? ALL he does is walk EVERY tailgate lot each game looking for simps that want to take pictures with him or children not yet cognitively developed beyond that of a housecat that think he's an actual player arriving to the stadium by himself.

View attachment 155990
💯% Just another rich dude paying one of those “access miami” companies to look like he’s somebody. Total herb.
P.S. I know the blonde chick sitting next to him. She’s a real estate agent now.

1) who is the guy?
2) why does he do this? Someone said coping

I think He either had a friend or a family member that died, played HS football I think, wears the uniform in memory of Him. Not exactly the way I'll memorialize somebody, but I've seen people do worse when somebody close to them dies, more power to the Brotha.

Advertisement
💯% Just another rich dude paying one of those “access miami” companies to look like he’s somebody. Total herb.
P.S. I know the blonde chick sitting next to him. She’s a real estate agent now.
Hahahahaha! Her now being a realtor is one of the least surprising things ever!

Last edited:
I think He either had a friend or a family member that died, played HS football I think, wears the uniform in memory of Him. Not exactly the way I'll memorialize somebody, but I've seen people do worse when somebody close to them dies, more power to the Brotha.
His brother died and I believe his brother was a huge canes fan so he does it for him

I love CIS. Every innocent thread starts with a well-meaning post from a random poster with a thought he or she feels worthy of discussion, then the verbal jabs, personal insults, GIFs and other attacks begin until I am busting out on laughter and need stitches to compose myself 😂😂😂😂

I love this sight (sometimes maybe for the wrong reasons).

Advertisement
I think SEC fans who wear button downs with ties is weird. Not to mention the old hags in ****tail dresses and high heels as well. If he wants to do this in memory of a loved one, so be it. Let the man be!

Advertisement
He's this dude minus the wealth for hookers but plus a sob story.

You say he doesn't go out of his way to seek attention? ALL he does is walk EVERY tailgate lot each game looking for simps that want to take pictures with him or children not yet cognitively developed beyond that of a housecat that think he's an actual player arriving to the stadium by himself.

View attachment 155990

Poor fellow. If he ever wants to sub out for a game, put me on the waiting list. Just saying.

It's also my opinion that there should be an unpopular opinion of the day every day. It could lead to some interesting conversations. Just put the date on it and if someone beats you to it, you've gotta wait until the next day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back