Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

Advertisement
Helps with recruiting? doubt that but everything else you said yeah they have helped more then Nike ever has I prefer Nike though. If the team I love wears adidas thats on them I still root for the U if they wwore british knights, but for me Nike always looks better around the country in terms of uniforms. I believe there just more new school while the other companies are behind but older heads like traditional ****. I always say whatever u dominate with it just makes u look that more scary, results change the outlook on uniforms
You realize adidas sponsors our camps(all of them,youth,satelite,coaching etc.) They definitely prioritize us. I'm not always wild about the fit, but u gotta be real with everything they do for us.

I dont care what anyone says them shyts were dope af to me at least.

Agreed. The only complaint I saw was that FAMU combo; but when we went green on white (vice versa), orange on white (vice versa) , or the white on white. these were our best, modern designs. The metallic green helmet is debatable. I didn’t like the metallic orange helmet (although both were a modern touch of a throw back). And the smoke was dope too.

Whether classic or not, not a fan of the all green or all orange, especially all orange...and I absolutely hate orange on green or vice versa.

These were my favorite alternatives over the last couple of years. I do love the Miami nights too

Advertisement
You realize adidas sponsors our camps(all of them,youth,satelite,coaching etc.) They definitely prioritize us. I'm not always wild about the fit, but u gotta be real with everything they do for us.

Not sure we had camps prior to Golden’s last years.

Advertisement
I used to be all Nike but i have transitioned to Adidas in recent years for shoes and clothes, along with some Under Armour clothes (their shoes are garbage).

I really liked the Black and Silver alternates. I didn't like the feather unis we had but do like what we have now. I do agree the U helmet is tradition and shouldn't be messed with too much. Miami though is not like Bama, USC, Penn St etc....they don't need tradition. Miami always did it their own way, so having alternates and uni changes seems like it fits the Canes like it does Oregon. Adidas has some really nice unis but they can go over the top at times trying to be different. They don't have to try so hard. They have nice gear.

Advertisement
It is a tradition for us to change unis. What we wore in the 80's is not what we wore in the 00's and what we wore in the 00's is not what we wore in the 2010's.

We are not the Bama, Michigan, ND teams that have wore the same uniforms for the past 50 years. Miami got put on the map by beating those type of teams.

Oregon would not nearly be the national brand they are now if they didn't have the uniform game that they do.

When you say "we," do you mean Louisville?

i knjow we had the al golden football camp, but not sure when that officially started
It's not just that. Since day one they have sponsored anything even affiliated with the university of miami in such an atmosphere. We've had the 7 on 7s forever now.

Advertisement
It's not just that. Since day one they have sponsored anything even affiliated with the university of miami in such an atmosphere. We've had the 7 on 7s forever now.

i agree. to me, Nike, Adidas, UA all the same (i have fan gear from all three companies that made stuff for UM) and some fit weird depending on the style (Nike and Adidas had these issues with diff shirts and shorts but not all). the stuff adidas has done for miami has been nothing short of spectacular that we see on the surface and the more you go in on the program specifics, its even better

I didn't love these lines on the field as much but I gotta say they were the best fan jerseys I've owned. They look sharp. Only problem is they feel like you're wearing a sweater. Super thick

all of nike's fan jerseys are like that for whatever reason. wearing their nfl stuff between april and october is torture.

Advertisement
Back