Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

TouchMoney26

Freshman
If you listened to Irvin's speech - THE PLAYMAKER - You noticed a few things! I've been preaching this for a while now. The U on the Jersey - Arm bands and Arm sleeves --- Diaz finally brought back the swag officially now- We have the best Unis in the whole dam world when we can swag out!!! Nobody will compete with us at all-- Look how fire we look now compared to other years

Irvins speech years ago he mentioned your playing for That U on the side of your helmet - Nothing can compare. YESTERDAY

He said "You wear it on your CHEST" "Its right there on your dam chest" --- Personally think addias can make our jerseys better and well see if that happens BUT IN THE MEANTIME , FIX THE BLACK JERSEYS!!!! THEY ARE THE SAME ONES FROM 2 YEARS AGO WITH THE THREADING AND ALL ----- OH YEA ---- WHERE IS THE U on the jersey ?!?! Looks like East bay !! Fix this asap!!!

NicKane

Recruit
If you listened to Irvin's speech - THE PLAYMAKER - You noticed a few things! I've been preaching this for a while now. The U on the Jersey - Arm bands and Arm sleeves --- Diaz finally brought back the swag officially now- We have the best Unis in the whole dam world when we can swag out!!! Nobody will compete with us at all-- Look how fire we look now compared to other years View attachment 88270

Irvins speech years ago he mentioned your playing for That U on the side of your helmet - Nothing can compare. YESTERDAY

He said "You wear it on your CHEST" "Its right there on your dam chest" --- Personally think addias can make our jerseys better and well see if that happens BUT IN THE MEANTIME , FIX THE BLACK JERSEYS!!!! THEY ARE THE SAME ONES FROM 2 YEARS AGO WITH THE THREADING AND ALL ----- OH YEA ---- WHERE IS THE U on the jersey ?!?! Looks like East bay !! Fix this asap!!!View attachment 88271
The U was on the Jersey last year and the tire track on the jerseys was gone as well.

DC1986

Junior
The U was on the Jersey last year and the tire track on the jerseys was gone as well.
How did we only go 7-6 with jerseys like that? We should have gotten 2-3 wins from forfeits as soon as the other team saw those jerseys.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
They straight
I don’t like the shade of Green, I want it to be a little darker. But biggest issues is we wear the all green too much. I think we wear all green about as much as we wear orange on white. Definitely more than the green on white.

brock

All-American
I don’t like the shade of Green, I want it to be a little darker. But biggest issues is we wear the all green too much. I think we wear all green about as much as we wear orange on white. Definitely more than the green on white.
We did that back in the early 2000s