Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
If you listened to Irvin's speech - THE PLAYMAKER - You noticed a few things! I've been preaching this for a while now. The U on the Jersey - Arm bands and Arm sleeves --- Diaz finally brought back the swag officially now- We have the best Unis in the whole dam world when we can swag out!!! Nobody will compete with us at all-- Look how fire we look now compared to other years

Irvins speech years ago he mentioned your playing for That U on the side of your helmet - Nothing can compare. YESTERDAY

He said "You wear it on your CHEST" "Its right there on your dam chest" --- Personally think addias can make our jerseys better and well see if that happens BUT IN THE MEANTIME , FIX THE BLACK JERSEYS!!!! THEY ARE THE SAME ONES FROM 2 YEARS AGO WITH THE THREADING AND ALL ----- OH YEA ---- WHERE IS THE U on the jersey ?!?! Looks like East bay !! Fix this asap!!!

Advertisement
If you listened to Irvin's speech - THE PLAYMAKER - You noticed a few things! I've been preaching this for a while now. The U on the Jersey - Arm bands and Arm sleeves --- Diaz finally brought back the swag officially now- We have the best Unis in the whole dam world when we can swag out!!! Nobody will compete with us at all-- Look how fire we look now compared to other years View attachment 88270

Irvins speech years ago he mentioned your playing for That U on the side of your helmet - Nothing can compare. YESTERDAY

He said "You wear it on your CHEST" "Its right there on your dam chest" --- Personally think addias can make our jerseys better and well see if that happens BUT IN THE MEANTIME , FIX THE BLACK JERSEYS!!!! THEY ARE THE SAME ONES FROM 2 YEARS AGO WITH THE THREADING AND ALL ----- OH YEA ---- WHERE IS THE U on the jersey ?!?! Looks like East bay !! Fix this asap!!!View attachment 88271
The U was on the Jersey last year and the tire track on the jerseys was gone as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t like the shade of Green, I want it to be a little darker. But biggest issues is we wear the all green too much. I think we wear all green about as much as we wear orange on white. Definitely more than the green on white.
We did that back in the early 2000s

Advertisement
Back