Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

Advertisement
lmao you mean the duke reaction gif. that **** was hideous, same with the bra strap.
bra strap was trash of course all companies make bad uniforms all of them dont look good. The reaction of the whole team not just Duke they loved them the clam was the only thing. Im sorry these were fire in my opinion

bra strap was trash of course all companies make bad uniforms all of them dont look good. The reaction of the whole team not just Duke they loved them the clam was the only thing. Im sorry these were fire in my opinion

View attachment 88321

agree to disagree. they broke the cardinal rule -- never touch the helmet. also, they didnt even give us proper practice gear. **** that child labor company. i prefer the other child labor company from germany

View attachment 88321

They left us with the bra strap for ten years. Unforgivable. At least Adidas killed the feathers after a season and a half

Advertisement
agree to disagree. they broke the cardinal rule -- never touch the helmet. also, they didnt even give us proper practice gear. **** that child labor company. i prefer the other child labor company from germany

So ur not complaining about the Silver WIDE U? Lol

And u prefer a company supported by *****, almost got us caught up w The FBI, have given us absolutely no drip on & off the field , and have a problem w racial issues in 2019?? Lol

(It’s all love my bro.) U know for a lot of reasons I don’t mess w Adidas. I wanted UA honestly, after leaving Nike. Never liked Adidas products. Think they’re way better than b4, though.

Exactly. The shade of green is def too light. But if we’re going to do it, we should be wearing black cleats, as well.

Never liked that with the white helmet.

People complained about the orange and green helmets, but that sh*t was fire. All green with green helmet and black cleats is fire.

Green helmet, orange jersey, and green pants was fire with the black cleats too. People talkin ish bout we look like famu.

Don’t like Adidas’ colors. They are too light.

Never liked that with the white helmet.

People complained about the orange and green helmets, but that sh*t was fire. All green with green helmet and black cleats is fire.

Green helmet, orange jersey, and green pants was fire with the black cleats too. People talkin ish bout we look like famu.

Don’t like Adidas’ colors. They are too light.

And the thing about The FAMU joint was that was Golden’s combo! Lol. The coaches picked the combo, they act like Nike had the color combo for us. Lol.

I remember when Nike first released pro-combat; we were the 1st school to rock it. When they released their Revolution Jerseys, we were the 1st. Nike did very well by us, until we stopped producing and their attention turned to other programs that were making them more $. It’s still a business. It’s no different than what happened w them and Michigan, and once Michigan showed a dedication to winning by hiring a hot coach, they got a huge Nike/Jordan deal)

And like I keep telling folks, The Green joints was an updated version of the 1970’s Green Helmets and The Bronze was a modern version of the 1930’s joint.

UM Ultra Boost 1.0 is the nicest UM sneaker of all time. The 4.0 version isn't as good sadly, but still good to rock with canes t-shirts and hoodies. There's been a few yeezys with orange like the beluga and beluga 2.0 that also goes nice with canes apparel. I'd like to see a special UM Yeezy. Croots will go crazy for those.

Advertisement
And the thing about The FAMU joint was that was Golden’s combo! Lol. The coaches picked the combo, they act like Nike had the color combo for us. Lol.

I remember when Nike first released pro-combat; we were the 1st school to rock it. When they released their Revolution Jerseys, we were the 1st. Nike did very well by us, until we stopped producing and their attention turned to other programs that were making them more $. It’s still a business. It’s no different than what happened w them and Michigan, and once Michigan showed a dedication to winning by hiring a hot coach, they got a huge Nike/Jordan deal)

And like I keep telling folks, The Green joints was an updated version of the 1970’s Green Helmets and The Bronze was a modern version of the 1930’s joint.

10 schools got the initial pro combat jerseys, not just UM. we didnt break them out until the USF game in tampa i believe and then the bowl game against wisconsin.

I think they’re gonna have to end up plating the U. ridiculous to have it all crooked and ****.
They need to do it how Nike did it around 2014 era. It bothers me so much seeing it look like it does now, the idea is there, they just need to perfect it

UM Ultra Boost 1.0 is the nicest UM sneaker of all time. The 4.0 version isn't as good sadly, but still good to rock with canes t-shirts and hoodies. There's been a few yeezys with orange like the beluga and beluga 2.0 that also goes nice with canes apparel. I'd like to see a special UM Yeezy. Croots will go crazy for those.

We need them Yeezy’s, fa real. Like special edition

Advertisement
Advertisement
2014 Nike jerseys would have been awesome if we didn’t wear a stupid combo every single game. We only wore Orange tops over white pants one time that whole season. You can’t explain that.

Advertisement
Back