Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

Advertisement
I donā€™t like the shade of Green, I want it to be a little darker. But biggest issues is we wear the all green too much. I think we wear all green about as much as we wear orange on white. Definitely more than the green on white.

Exactly. The shade of green is def too light. But if weā€™re going to do it, we should be wearing black cleats, as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are you serious? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Dead serious
20190623_190013.jpg

20190610_100412.jpg

Yeah and if Miamiā€™s contract was being negotiated today weā€™d get paid more than that. It helps being two years behind. However, itā€™s laughable to think Adidas prioritizes Louisville more. There teams a dumpster fire, their uniā€™s look like trash, and Adidas gives Miami everything it wants while using us for ads more often

Yeah and if Miamiā€™s contract was being negotiated today weā€™d get paid more than that. It helps being two years behind. However, itā€™s laughable to think Adidas prioritizes Louisville more. There teams a dumpster fire, their uniā€™s look like trash, and Adidas gives Miami everything it wants while using us for ads more often

Not really. We havenā€™t done anything to garnish a more lucrative contract w UL. UL has at least won a b-ball National Title under Adidas watch. Furthermore, their incentive deal is way more lucrative than ours. Adidas is in an arms race and if weā€™re not pulling our weight, like Michigan didnā€™t pull their weight, we will begin to lose their interest & priority.

Also, Adidas almost got us in trouble, so Iā€™m not really feeling them right now.

Advertisement

Not really. We havenā€™t done anything to garnish a more lucrative contract w UL. UL has at least won a b-ball National Title under Adidas watch. Furthermore, their incentive deal is way more lucrative than ours. Adidas is in an arms race and if weā€™re not pulling our weight, like Michigan didnā€™t pull their weight, we will begin to lose their interest & priority.

Also, Adidas almost got us in trouble, so Iā€™m not really feeling them right now.
nike all the way man period

Advertisement
Advertisement
Adidas gives us more money, more gear, helps with recruiting events, and better uniā€™s.... Nike who?
Helps with recruiting? doubt that but everything else you said yeah they have helped more then Nike ever has I prefer Nike though. If the team I love wears adidas thats on them I still root for the U if they wwore british knights, but for me Nike always looks better around the country in terms of uniforms. I believe there just more new school while the other companies are behind but older heads like traditional ****. I always say whatever u dominate with it just makes u look that more scary, results change the outlook on uniforms

Helps with recruiting? doubt that but everything else you said yeah they have helped more then Nike ever has I prefer Nike though. If the team I love wears adidas thats on them I still root for the U if they wwore british knights, but for me Nike always looks better around the country in terms of uniforms. I believe there just more new school while the other companies are behind but older heads like traditional ****. I always say whatever u dominate with it just makes u look that more scary, results change the outlook on uniforms

nike gave us the hideous clam.

Advertisement
Back