Uniforms - YES ---UNIFORMS !!!

🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• 39CCA8BD-F4D7-4980-B245-F8A5C76023BE.jpeg
    39CCA8BD-F4D7-4980-B245-F8A5C76023BE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Advertisement
And Adidas gave us flamingo jerseys & a recycled trash unis w aqua blue shoes. Lol.

And a helmet with a U so big on it Ray Charles could’ve seen it ( cincy ). And it wasn’t even orange and green:

The bird feathers alone blows anything Nike has done away. I literally was sick looking at those unis that year. Pants were atrocious too.

Advertisement
I think anyone who has a problem with our current unis complain to complain.

Players, coaches, and a majority of fans think they're great. We good.

I hated Nike 2014 set - not Miami.

Advertisement
And a helmet with a U so big on it Ray Charles could’ve seen it ( cincy ). And it wasn’t even orange and green:

The bird feathers alone blows anything Nike has done away. I literally was sick looking at those unis that year. Pants were atrocious too.

Ayyyyyye, let's not forget the stencil lettering, Miami across the chest, and the ironed on numbers/names. Lol. Good times

Difference is that Adidas changed it after a season. Nike left us with the bra strap from 2004-2014

Advertisement
Difference is that Adidas changed it after a season. Nike left us with the bra strap from 2004-2014

I’d be cool with a bra strap and the cups on the front over everything did up until Richt demanded the old school look. A monkey couldn’t ***** up the simplicity of what we wanted.

Advertisement
Back