Uniforms- Not using Miami nights this season

Advertisement
All jokes aside, we still have an obligation to Adidas. I would have to assume we would rock these Saturday. If not, well that would be a big red flag weā€™re gone ASAP.
I'm gonna assume that Jerseys are the last thing on Mario's mind right now....I mean who knows , we might wear them but I honestly doubt it... It would just come across as a gimmick angle at this point and if we lose again with " Night" Jerseys on it will become a running joke if it isn't already...
If I had a say so I would go with the traditional look and just focus on winning the game....

Can't imagine Adidas would go through the process of creating a new uniform and rolling it out retail w/o the team ever wearing it...but who knows

Advertisement
I'm gonna assume that Jerseys are the last thing on Mario's mind right now....I mean who knows , we might wear them but I honestly doubt it... It would just come across as a gimmick angle at this point and if we lose again with " Night" Jerseys on it will become a running joke if it isn't already...
If I had a say so I would go with the traditional look and just focus on winning the game....

I get where uā€™re coming from, but weā€™re still in a contract w/ them to promote their brand. Jerseys cost money to make; Adidas specifically made these versions of Miami Nights to be worn. Imo, if theyā€™re not worn, that sends a msg. Iā€™ve yet to see a school not wear a custom jersey that an endorser created for the season.

I get where uā€™re coming from, but weā€™re still in a contract w/ them to promote their brand. Jerseys cost money to make; Adidas specifically made these versions of Miami Nights to be worn. Imo, if theyā€™re not worn, that sends a msg. Iā€™ve yet to see a school not wear a custom jersey that an endorser created for the season.
Yep.. you're right... We'll see what happens tomorrow I guess... I mean it's now or never , right??... I just don't wanna wear them and get drilled again...

Yep.. you're right... We'll see what happens tomorrow I guess... I mean it's now or never , right??... I just don't wanna wear them and get drilled again...

Yeah; outside of VT 2017, we ainā€™t got the best of history w/ Adidasā€™ alternate uniforms. Lol.

Dude, do you really think the color jersey they wear is going to determine whether or not they get drilled?

Advertisement
Dude, do you really think the color jersey they wear is going to determine whether or not they get drilled?
obvi GIF by Joey Graceffa

I guess Orange it is then...
I stopped by Caneswear yesterday and picked up one of the new "Nights" caps... Was gonna buy the jersey too but they only offered them in #22... Then I found out it represents the year and not a player... still didn't pull the trigger on it but I do like the hat...
It was mentioned that we could be possibly dropping Adidas, I wonder if this is a sign towards it....
Weird they would provide us a Uni and we never wear it.... But as I said at the beginning , Orange it is.... Let's get a win...LOL!!!

I guess Orange it is then...
I stopped by Caneswear yesterday and picked up one of the new "Nights" caps... Was gonna buy the jersey too but they only offered them in #22... Then I found out it represents the year and not a player... still didn't pull the trigger on it but I do like the hat...
It was mentioned that we could be possibly dropping Adidas, I wonder if this is a sign towards it....
Weird they would provide us a Uni and we never wear it.... But as I said at the beginning , Orange it is.... Let's get a win...LOL!!!
Weā€™ve worn orange a lot lol definitely know Marioā€™s favorite uniform combo for sure

I like the storm troopers and white on green pants too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Letā€™s remember that Nike punked The U several years ago by under paying us. Then Adidas came in and paid us handsomely and has been a great partner!

Also please remember the nasty designed that they were producing for The U!

Nike nor Adidas are making us better with the OC and DC Mario hired. Letā€™s focus on hiring great coaches and let Adidias do what they need to do!

Total false bullsh!te. Beta Blake propaganda. Stop lying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back