Uniforms- Not using Miami nights this season

Lmfao Nike isn’t paying a premium for this dog ****.
Can't argue that... I mean I'm sure Nike would want in but not at the expense of buying out Adidas.... But who knows how this plays out...Lot's of moving parts behind the scenes, of which I'm part of none...LOL!!!!

Advertisement
Not prioritizing us at all and offering us low $

Addidas feather sht sucked balls but they offered us more money than Nike and tried sht.

I’m fine with going back to Nike if they give us more money than addidas but I don’t want to give them a discount

Bruh, u have ur facts all f’d up. There’s only one school that had more uniforms designed for them during our Nike run, & that’s UO. So where does that say, “not a priority?”

Furthermore, Adidas & UA were overpaying programs to get them to switch; but, that does not mean we were being under compensated by Nike. Bama is a much more valuable brand than Miami, yet they were/are getting paid $5m + royalties while we were getting $2.3m + royalties. Nike chose not to match Adidas’ offer, & if I’m going to be really honest, if Adidas could do it again, they wouldn’t have made that deal.

Bruh, u have ur facts all f’d up. There’s only one school that had more uniforms designed for them during our Nike run, & that’s UO. So where does that say, “not a priority?”

Furthermore, Adidas & UA were overpaying programs to get them to switch; but, that does not mean we were being under compensated by Nike. Bama is a much more valuable brand than Miami, yet they were/are getting paid $5m + royalties while we were getting $2.3m + royalties. Nike chose not to match Adidas’ offer, & if I’m going to be really honest, if Adidas could do it again, they wouldn’t have made that deal.
Our next deal will be British Knights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back