Uniforms- Not using Miami nights this season

With all the isht circling around this program at the moment, the very least important thing I can think of is their unis. For all I care, they can (and maybe should) be suited up in diapers and baby blankets.

Advertisement
I love that cristobal isn't using miami nights

they should be for special games in special seasons worn by special teams - a la 2017 team vs VT

I‘ve heard of that but i‘ve never looked into to know if it’s legit. Regardless we won’t be with adidas too much longer. In the words of ZO “ we‘re a Nike school“.
How funny would it be if we terminate the contract with Adidas and sign with Under Armour

Advertisement
I‘ve heard of that but i‘ve never looked into to know if it’s legit. Regardless we won’t be with adidas too much longer. In the words of ZO “ we‘re a Nike school“.
Back to Nike and announcement of a conference move would be a little cherry on top of the revamped roster this offseason lol

Back to Nike and announcement of a conference move would be a little cherry on top of the revamped roster this offseason lol
This is what I hope and expect to happen. This ****** year will be over soon and feel like a distant memory.

This is what I hope and expect to happen. This ****** year will be over soon and feel like a distant memory.
is a move to the B1G still a thing? I feel like that talk died down severely in the summer

I hope we go to the B1G and get a fresh start

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we start winning and we’re relevant then they’ll have more reason to give a sht about us.

But I don’t like how they treated us like sht anyways

Real ?; how did they treat us like chit?

Last edited:
Advertisement
How funny would it be if we terminate the contract with Adidas and sign with Under Armour
1669502903733.gif

Real ?; how did they treat us like chit?
Not prioritizing us at all and offering us low $

Addidas feather sht sucked balls but they offered us more money than Nike and tried sht.

I’m fine with going back to Nike if they give us more money than addidas but I don’t want to give them a discount

Advertisement
Back