Uniforms- Not using Miami nights this season

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
2 combos all season

miami nights vs fsu or clemson?

I'm ok with not wearing them but disappointing in Mario for turning down adidas for not allowing them to make us new unis or make our's better .... maybe next year? just seems like a no brainer to get better uni's esp coming from Oregon and recruiting wise.

Wake up Mario - how overwhelmed can you be to not want new uni's.... UNC chrome helmets this weekend are straight gassss

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Disagree. Alternate unis are dope af and the players love that sort of thing. I loved seeing UCF's 'Space U' uniforms the other day. I'm happy to see that it has even bled over into professional leagues. I dig the color rush themes that teams wear.

U had me, my bro, until those color rush. Lol. Man some of them r fire, but some of them be having my eyes on fire! Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
2 combos all season

miami nights vs fsu or clemson?

I'm ok with not wearing them but disappointing in Mario for turning down adidas for not allowing them to make us new unis or make our's better .... maybe next year? just seems like a no brainer to get better uni's esp coming from Oregon and recruiting wise.

Wake up Mario - how overwhelmed can you be to not want new uni's.... UNC chrome helmets this weekend are straight gassss
Every game is a dark night for hapless Miami..

Advertisement
Back