Uniforms- Not using Miami nights this season

I'm not some huge Nike guy, but if it helps with recruiting I'm all for it.

That's all I care about is acquiring talent by all means.
Nike's Uniforms still sh*t on anything Adidas has put out, plain & simple...
91665688_10214975962787084_179252160905609216_n.jpg

Advertisement
2 combos all season

miami nights vs fsu or clemson?

I'm ok with not wearing them but disappointing in Mario for turning down adidas for not allowing them to make us new unis or make our's better .... maybe next year? just seems like a no brainer to get better uni's esp coming from Oregon and recruiting wise.

Wake up Mario - how overwhelmed can you be to not want new uni's.... UNC chrome helmets this weekend are straight gassss

Please just focus on tackling today vs VTech and not getting beat deep.

Signed,

Cane Fans,

Advertisement
Those were fire but the stuff at the end nike had us in was terrible.
Because are *** was terrible...goes hand in hand...but for umpteen yrs they were fire....All of Adidas Sportswear is Pure trash...from looks too material....absolute garbage. When and if we go back to Nike...Watch how Bad *** our Uniforms and apparel will look.

I can’t imagine they release those Miami Nights uniforms and the promotion behind them and then never wear them. It has to be for a home game so it’s either going to be FSU or Pitt.

Yeah, that makes no sense. F the Adidas v Nike talk, I can’t imagine that promotion was just wasted air & resource time. At the end of the day, we’re still in a contract w/ them.

If that don’t happen, then those tea leaves r **** near brewed tea, at that point.

Advertisement
Yeah, that makes no sense. F the Adidas v Nike talk, I can’t imagine that promotion was just wasted air & resource time. At the end of the day, we’re still in a contract w/ them.

If that don’t happen, then those tea leaves r **** near brewed tea, at that point.
is It crazy to think that ESPN prolly gave us a bit of hint about timing w the three remaining home games (FSU, Pitt, Duke). Duke is on local RSN at 1230. Pitt is thanksgiving weekend and FSU is 11/6 and I dont think we have a night game w them since the 16 season. we played them at 330 I believe every year since. if we don't have a night game on the schedule w three home games left, why even bust them out? even fr our road games, I dont see a night game left outside of maybe Clemson

is It crazy to think that ESPN prolly gave us a bit of hint about timing w the three remaining home games (FSU, Pitt, Duke). Duke is on local RSN at 1230. Pitt is thanksgiving weekend and FSU is 11/6 and I dont think we have a night game w them since the 16 season. we played them at 330 I believe every year since. if we don't have a night game on the schedule w three home games left, why even bust them out? even fr our road games, I dont see a night game left outside of maybe Clemson

That’s wild af, but that’s the only game I see, too…Clemson. Smh.

2 combos all season

miami nights vs fsu or clemson?

I'm ok with not wearing them but disappointing in Mario for turning down adidas for not allowing them to make us new unis or make our's better .... maybe next year? just seems like a no brainer to get better uni's esp coming from Oregon and recruiting wise.

Wake up Mario - how overwhelmed can you be to not want new uni's.... UNC chrome helmets this weekend are straight gassss
1665839739339.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brethren, if FSU keeps trending down after that hot start, we may be fortunate to have our game on TV at all, bro, let alone prime time. Shiiid,, we may have to learn about our game via The Miami Herald. Lol
Fsu is still worthy of a ESPN or ESPN 2 broadcast but not prime time lol

Disagree. Alternate unis are dope af and the players love that sort of thing. I loved seeing UCF's 'Space U' uniforms the other day. I'm happy to see that it has even bled over into professional leagues. I dig the color rush themes that NFL teams wear.

Doesn't seem to stop the best in the country from going to Alabama.

Miami is a traditional program with traditional uniforms that harken back to better days.

Put this team in orange tops / white pants at home and white tops / orange pants on the road—just like they have for decades.

Couldn't agree with Saban more; there is an expectation when the Canes run out the tunnel that this is the BRAND.

Alternate uniforms are perfect for a second-rate program like Central Florida (who did nothing more than rip off the Miami HEAT's "Miami Vice" style look.)

Any kids that DON'T come to Miami because they think the uniforms aren't "cool enough"—hard to believe those are the kids of you'd want at this program.

One more time, kids line up to go to Tuscaloosa to play in those old traditional uniforms—and they couldn't care less about alternate looks.

Win football games. Fans seem to care more about uniform looks than the players do. The novelty wore off years ago.

Sports Illustrated
Sports Illustrated

Nick Saban Explains Why Alabama Won’t Wear Alternate Uniforms​

Dan Lyons - Sep 3

Saban: “To me, there’s an expectation that when we run out of the tunnel, this is the brand.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...e2-80-99t-wear-alternate-uniforms/ar-AA11qOsQ

Advertisement
Back