Uniforms- Not using Miami nights this season

1668466167725.png

Advertisement
Let’s remember that Nike punked The U several years ago by under paying us. Then Adidas came in and paid us handsomely and has been a great partner!

Also please remember the nasty designed that they were producing for The U!

Nike nor Adidas are making us better with the OC and DC Mario hired. Let’s focus on hiring great coaches and let Adidias do what they need to do!

Advertisement
Adidas has given us great unforms with the classic design recently. Nike had some fantastic stuff but an equal amount of crappity crap. Nike and the back-up quarterback at Miami, winning off the field. 😈

I guess Miami Nights vs Pitt at 8pm on ACC network.

Doesn't matter to me, I want either Nike or Jordan brand.

Although I wonder if the Mario and Phil Knight element will play a part. Always assume business is separated from personal but doesn't always happen that way. Even though thus far it appears Oregon made a great hire after Mario left.

When is the Adidas deal over or if there were a brand switch when would it happen?

Advertisement
When is the Adidas deal over or if there were a brand switch when would it happen?
Thought it was 25 or 26 but I don't remember. I just want us to actually have a nice quality jersey. Adidas always look second rate to me idk the material and stitch just looks awful

No matter who they go with...stick with the classic look and get rid of the Chicago Bears number font. They were perfect in the Richt years.

Advertisement
I guess Miami Nights vs Pitt at 8pm on ACC network.

Doesn't matter to me, I want either Nike or Jordan brand.

Although I wonder if the Mario and Phil Knight element will play a part. Always assume business is separated from personal but doesn't always happen that way. Even though thus far it appears Oregon made a great hire after Mario left.

All jokes aside, we still have an obligation to Adidas. I would have to assume we would rock these Saturday. If not, well that would be a big red flag we’re gone ASAP.

Advertisement
I trust Mario, but with all the losing, it does seem like he's sucked the fun out of the room.
This was a saying when it first started happening but honestly they look nicer than our Adidas jerseys from a quality look

Advertisement
Back