Uniform colors for each game.

9616B427-105C-46BB-8EB1-403C4063DB55.jpeg

Okay with the new threads it’s not so bad

Advertisement
I know the orange/white combos might be considered classis, but I prefer green/white combos. Too many oranges around IMO.

**** there's multiple threads with grown ups crying about uniform colors?

And someone asking fans to complain? Coach Richt and the players should line up and smack the **** out of y'all.

****, lets fly banners over the stadium about it!!! Let's really make jackasses of ourselves.

Dude I can’t get over this thread. It’s a freaking Jersey with our colors in it. I imagine the players had something to do with it.

Orange hasn’t always been the traditional look , green tops go back further. Green is in our colors and it looks fly imo.

“ Oh it’s so blasphemous we won’t be wearing orange at home against FSU”, tough crap . It’s not like we’ve been piling up w’s against FSU in those magical unis.

Some of you guys really need to rub one out and go to bed. It’s a freaking uniform that you won’t have to wear.

Overreact much ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you're superstitious about the Jersey combos, what colors were we wearing when we lost 4 in a row in 2016? What was the combo we wore vs Pitt?

And something I'll never understand about this fanbase is the undying hatred of Green lol. Miami's school colors are Orange & Green, not Orange & White, we're not the Tennessee Volunteers, wearing only O&W every game is stupid.

Bhitchin about uniforms is something bored fans of losing programs do, when we stomp FSU this year is the only thing you mf'ers gonna care about is what fckin colors the players wore??? Smh lol

This ain't USC, Penn St or Bama, we're never going to just stick with one style uniform, we've been changing up the color combos & jersey designs since the 50's, get over it.

If you're superstitious about the Jersey combos, what colors were we wearing when we lost 4 in a row in 2016? What was the combo we wore vs Pitt?

And something I'll never understand about this fanbase is the undying hatred of Green lol. Miami's school colors are Orange & Green, not Orange & White, we're not the Tennessee Volunteers, wearing only O&W every game is stupid.

Bhitchin about uniforms is something bored fans of losing programs do, when we stomp FSU this year is the only thing you mf'ers gonna care about is what fckin colors the players wore??? Smh lol

This ain't USC, Penn St or Bama, we're never going to just stick with one style uniform, we've been changing up the color combos & jersey designs since the 50's, get over it.

We could wear our Baylor throwbacks again for all I care, even if it’s against FSU. The kids can wear what the **** they want , I mean they’re the ones wearing them.

***** silly.

These estrogen filled uniform threads are hilarious. If we win, we win not because of orange pants or green jerseys. SMH

LOL at this thread. Sounds like a bunch of whiney 3rd graders. They are all sharp and UM wants fans to wear the color that team is wearing for each game. Agree with Cribby about the green & who gives a rats *** about FSU....we haven't beaten them at home in many years so makes no difference to me what color they wear...if team is happy with their choices so be it. :stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
Don't think the issue is the green (although green on green isn't as sharp as green over white). The issue is that they're being used for the FSU game.
So what. The players dont care about being traditional. As long as they win let them wear any color they feel like.

Advertisement
Not sure who makes the decisions now but the players used to decide which uniform combos they were going to wear. I know a dude who worked as an equipment manager under Golden and he told me the Orange/Orange combo they wore against UFail in 2013 was the players' decision.

You crybabies won't care what we're wearing if we're raising that championship trophy in January. Everything else is irrelevant. Bottomline.

Advertisement
Some of these don't make sense, like orange @GT and having green vs. FSU, while wearing orange for most other home games. Anyway for those that care...
I finally figured it out why posters are obsesssd with what unis we wear. It now seems obvious to me the reason we have been lousy to mediocre since 2002 is because we have not been wearing the right type unis. Maybe this year we will wear the type unis that will be approved by our posters and this will result in us having a very successful year.

Advertisement
Back