Uniform colors for each game.

Orange on Orange and Green on Green combinations need to burned at the stake.

I want to see Orange on Green w/ black MID socks and shoes... that would be a nice change every now and then.

Advertisement
The green is definitely Miami. I think we forget we forget that we had other uniforms prior to 1980’s.
Nah we remember the throwbacks they wore in like 06. Those horrible green and gold unis from the 60's were garbage.

Advertisement
Nah we remember the throwbacks they wore in like 06. Those horrible green and gold unis from the 60's were garbage.

Lol; I’m a fan of throwbacks. Not all the time though.....but if u remember back then, throw back jerseys were fashionable in general. ****, I still got some throw backs from NBA, and NFL teams in the closet waiting for them to become fashionable again. Lol. lol

would like to see orange and green more together !! if we can add orange or green arm sleeves that would make every uniform FIREEEE

Advertisement
I don't mind the green jerseys, white bottoms. But man, green on green is BAD.

I'm hoping there's enough twitter backlash that they end up changing things. I just hate that we aren't wearing orange against FSU.

they're really gonna wear green on green vs fsu? Where do you see this I only see the green tops which is FINE if it's with the white bottoms

green on green is all addidas, completely clueless and going straight with their soccer roots when it comes to matching colors

edit: the PLAYERS did this?????????????????????????????????? we not back fellas, we not back at all

I'm glad they aren't over doing the amount of uniform combo like they did last year. I wish we were would gone traditional vs FSU but considering we've wore orange at home for FSU and haven't beaten them at home since 2004 I kinda don't have a problem switching it up against them for THIS YEAR.

Exactly, lol. What does it matter? Traditional look, Smoke uniforms, All black. We haven't beat them at home since 2004, facts! I could care less about the unis.

Oh the **** you all find to whine about. Before it was the jerseys. They're fire so can't cry about that anymore...

Now it's the color combinations.

What's next, the water boys choice of polo?

Sept 2nd can't get here fast enough.

Oh the **** you all find to whine about. Before it was the jerseys. They're fire so can't cry about that anymore...

Now it's the color combinations.

What's next, the water boys choice of polo?

Sept 2nd can't get here fast enough.

let's just wear gaytor uniforms then since they don't matter!

Advertisement
**** there's multiple threads with grown ups crying about uniform colors?

And someone asking fans to complain? Coach Richt and the players should line up and smack the **** out of y'all.

****, lets fly banners over the stadium about it!!! Let's really make jackasses of ourselves.

Advertisement

And someone asking fans to complain? Coach Richt and the players should line up and smack the **** out of y'all.

****, lets fly banners over the stadium about it!!! Let's really make jackasses of ourselves.

I’m in for a banner.

f*ck it!!!!!! let's just wear wife beaters and jorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back