Uniform colors for each game.

Advertisement
Normally I couldn’t give a **** less what we wear but Green vs FSU is apocraphyl

Ugh...not digging the Pickle look for F$U. MAYBE it's a red herring...maybe they're planning something different w/Adidas for that game, and it's actually going to be a special uni instead of the Pickle look.

I hear you.
All Green = Mark Richt and his Fighting Pickles
All Orange = Mark Richt and his Fighting Carrots

like I said about the adidas jerseys were rocking game one some days I’m bout it other days I’m not. The point I’m trying to make is that like homie up top said we should rock the classic orange and white for all of our big games
True why not keep it simple Jersey combos don’t define THE U we gonna beast in whatever we’re rocking so it doesn’t matter

Advertisement
I don't mind the green jerseys, white bottoms. But man, green on green is BAD.

I'm hoping there's enough twitter backlash that they end up changing things. I just hate that we aren't wearing orange against FSU.

DlX409lUYAAGOwk.jpg:large

prefer they rock this vs GT and stay more traditional vs FSU.. but, it dont look bad

Green on green is awful. Do they ask the players and coaches on these decisions?

I thought the players selected the uniform combinations?

And I'm guessing that green on green look for that FSU game is intentional. They're making it special. Same as the orange on orange for GT and the Storm Troopers for VT.

UNC gets the all black because it's a Thursday night game.

Advertisement
DlX409lUYAAGOwk.jpg:large

prefer they rock this vs GT and stay more traditional vs FSU.. but, it dont look bad
Ugly *** cleats and socks. Change that and it will be fine. Preferably id rather Miami wear orange over white or green over white for this particular game

Advertisement
I know I’m in the minority, but have any of you even seen the all green look? It’s pretty **** nice .

On top of that when’s the last time we wore green vs FSU? We’ve wore orange over white against FSU at home except once since 2004 (2014 smoke/orange helmet) so I understand it’s traditon but maybe we need to start a new one .. as this **** losIng at home **** needs to end this year.

Advertisement
Ugly *** cleats and socks. Change that and it will be fine. Preferably id rather Miami wear orange over white or green over white for this particular game

The green unis look much better than last year which were among the woat... but definitely should nevr be worn against FSU EVER.

ALL green is terrible..... needs to be with white pants ONLY.

Black socks and Shoes are a plus but they need to be mid length like UGa... the black socks that high up are terrible.

Advertisement
Back