Uniform colors for each game.

Not a fan of orange on orange or green on green.

Yep, I don't mind the orange on orange as much, as long as it's against Savannah State or Duke or whatever.

Really don't like going green on green vs. FSU. For the classic rivalry game, we should be wearing the classic colors, orange over white or white over orange.

Same goes for conference championships, playoff games and NY6 bowl games.

Green over white or white over green is sweet too.

I'm not as big a fan of the storm troopers, but they've grown on me.

If all we wore was orange/white and white/orange, with the occassional white/green or green/white, I would be a happy grumpy old man.

But it's whatever. If they go 15-0 wearing Tutu's, I'll happily buy and wear one myself.

Advertisement
Adidas already givin us ugly ah jerseys for the LSU game. Someone’s trying to ruin our #swag
This ain’t ugly
E5AA3D6A-B578-4530-8F7F-C773DBDE46A9.jpeg

EF25167C-5A79-4D13-BFFA-78B880AA0C8B.jpeg

Advertisement
georgia tech is doing a full whiteout thing for that game which probably explains why we're not wearing white pants

The Whiteout jersey is a bold new look for a bold tradition on The Flats. Its style mirrors the primary home jersey but with navy blue numerals, reversed navy blue and gold sleeve stripes and gold stripes on either side of the collar. It will be worn for the Yellow Jackets’ Nov. 10 Whiteout game versus Atlantic Coast Conference Coastal Division rival Miami (Fla.) and road games.

Advertisement
The green on green is trash i just cant do it especially against FSU. FSU should be Miami Nights and that orange in orange is begging for the pumpkin jokes like we will get slander all year for that

Ugh...not digging the Pickle look for F$U. MAYBE it's a red herring...maybe they're planning something different w/Adidas for that game, and it's actually going to be a special uni instead of the Pickle look.

Advertisement
Green on green and orange on orange will look better because the strawberry pattern is gone on the jerseys but don’t means I like The combo.

Advertisement
Don't like the all orange look. I don't mind the all green as much as most people. I'd prefer we wear them for a different game then FSU though. I never understood the hate for the green/white & white/green though. We wore green a lot during our last run including in the past 2 national championship games

Don't like the all orange look. I don't mind the all green as much as most people. I'd prefer we wear them for a different game then FSU though. I never understood the hate for the green/white & white/green though. We wore green a lot during our last run including in the past 2 national championship games

Green over white is a clean look in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back