Uniform colors for each game.

Advertisement
whatcha-talkin-bout-willis-gif-10.gif

Did this really need a thread ? I mean there was enough crying in the uni thread.

Last time I checked Green is In our color scheme and was the original unis way back when.

Some of you guys really need to find more important things to lose your **** about.

Did this really need a thread ? I mean there was enough crying in the uni thread.

Last time I checked Green is In our color scheme and was the original unis way back when.

Some of you guys really need to find more important things to lose your **** about.

It's Friday Princess go have a beer and shed those tears elsewhere.

Advertisement
Ive gotta believe the team likes the Green on Green and Richt checks off after that...

We wore it so much last year and this year in a big instate rivalry game.... no other explanation

It's Friday Princess go have a beer and shed those tears elsewhere.

Last time I checked you’re the one who started a useless thread to shed tears like a butthurt child. Crying in the original thread wasn’t enough , you needed to start another thread to have everyone look at the baby caught up in her feelings.

You must be a millennial with all this useless , emotional, attention whoring. Because a grown up with real problems wouldn’t stress about a freaking unis that a 18-23 yo kid is wearing.

It’s not a good look sweetheart.

Advertisement
Where are you'll cowards seeing the pants colors? The tweet from Canes Football earlier just looked to be referencing the jersey colors.

Was this topic not discussed, at length, in the other uniform thread?

Last edited:
Advertisement
green on green is better than orange on orange.

I'd prefer wearing Orange on White or Green on White for the BIG games. I'm cool wearing Black vs UNC though.

I also think we need alts for Away games. We have 3 jerseys (orange, green, black)....actually 4 with the new ones we're wearing vs LSU for the home games, but only one for away games. Alts for away games should be what we introduce yearly, then keep the home down to orange, green and black. Plus alt whites can't be too crazy, so ppl shouldn't get too upset.

Last time I checked you’re the one who started a useless thread to shed tears like a butthurt child. Crying in the original thread wasn’t enough , you needed to start another thread to have everyone look at the baby caught up in her feelings.

You must be a millennial with all this useless , emotional, attention whoring. Because a grown up with real problems wouldn’t stress about a freaking unis that a 18-23 yo kid is wearing.

God here we go with another blowhard.

First off Green against FSU is dumb. That doesn't mean I'm :insert useless stereotype:. Go ahead and do what your name suggests and climb up into that lil baby bed of yours and shed some tears in the Cribby cupcake.

Forum police is spraying mace everywhere on a Friday.

This is comical.

Last edited:
Advertisement

****, maybe we should go talk football somewhere else

the uni's suck

Advertisement
Back