Uniform colors for each game.

68b025b3f4167337f49e770b52c3bf2f.jpg

Advertisement
****, maybe we should go talk football somewhere else

the uni's suck

Unis is fashion, not football.

Maybe he couldve stayed in the ******* uni thread and cried about it. But you’re right , another thread was necessary to talk about freaking uniforms.

Unis is fashion, not football.

Maybe he couldve stayed in the ******* uni thread and cried about it. But you’re right , another thread was necessary to talk about freaking uniforms.

Keep posting about it let us know how upset you really are.

LOL

Advertisement
Ive gotta believe the team likes the Green on Green and Richt checks off after that...

We wore it so much last year and this year in a big instate rivalry game.... no other explanation

That's the thing, I doubt we're wearing a combo our players/coaches don't like. More likely, the players like it and coaches approve/don't care either way.

So if the players like it, but some fans don't...hmmm, I wonder whose preference should win out lol.

Maybe the fans should vote on the uni combos and that's what we wear, player and coaches preferences be damned. That sounds brilliant!

Advertisement
If you're superstitious about the Jersey combos, what colors were we wearing when we lost 4 in a row in 2016? What was the combo we wore vs Pitt?

And something I'll never understand about this fanbase is the undying hatred of Green lol. Miami's school colors are Orange & Green, not Orange & White, we're not the Tennessee Volunteers, wearing only O&W every game is stupid.

Bhitchin about uniforms is something bored fans of losing programs do, when we stomp FSU this year is the only thing you mf'ers gonna care about is what fckin colors the players wore??? Smh lol

This ain't USC, Penn St or Bama, we're never going to just stick with one style uniform, we've been changing up the color combos & jersey designs since the 50's, get over it.

I will never go against the OP of this thread however, in this situation I gotta say I agree with you to degree. I am far more concerned about kicking that @ss at home vs those Tallahassee **** stains. I will say after seeing the pic we will look solid running thru the smoke.
Sorry OP I still love ya brother 😉

Who gives a fu*k....just win that's it

I mean seriously if we win 45-0 are people going to be *****ing that we wore green on green

Advertisement
God here we go with another blowhard.

First off Green against FSU is dumb. That doesn't mean I'm :insert useless stereotype:. Go ahead and do what your name suggests and climb up into that lil baby bed of yours and shed some tears in the Cribby cupcake.

Forum police is spraying mace everywhere on a Friday.

This is comical.
How is green vs fsu dumb? Its the team colors. There is no law saying you have to wear a certain color vs fsu.

Not sure this needed its own thread, but yes, don’t understand that combo. I would even be okay with the green on white.

Advertisement
I will never go against the OP of this thread however, in this situation I gotta say I agree with you to degree. I am far more concerned about kicking that @ss at home vs those Tallahassee **** stains. I will say after seeing the pic we will look solid running thru the smoke.
Sorry OP I still love ya brother 😉
Yes sir. I would rather not see the pickle but honestly, as long as we get that W, life is good.

Orange on White > Green On White > Green on Green > Orange on Orange > Green on Orange or Orange on Green.

Surprised we're not going to re-use those new green alternates and wear them with orange pants or something (since the shoulders are orange).

Advertisement
Back