UNC @ Va Tech

Advertisement
Tranny ******, did you take NC State like I told you to do?
ill cut you dont test me GIF

Nope. Our game this Saturday has the potential to be a turning point for the program. If anyone is suggesting that it's just another game, then they're either:

a. Sacred that we'll be unable to compete and are trying to protect their fragile ego.
Or
b. Not living in reality.

The reality is that the bama game is the most important game this season...until and if we make it to the ACCCG. Period.
Every game is the most important game of the season. This mentality is why we lose to inferior teams. And unc losing to vt would be huge for us in the acc race.

Every game is the most important game of the season. This mentality is why we lose to inferior teams. And unc losing to vt would be huge for us in the acc race.
Soft loser mentality. We play Alabama this week. We need to win. I could not care less about anything else. Get back to me in November and then maybe it'll matter to me who wins between two coastal teams...if we've lost a game and need help. Today? We control our destiny. Nothing else matters. Beat bama.

Advertisement
Nope. Our game this Saturday has the potential to be a turning point for the program. If anyone is suggesting that it's just another game, then they're either:

a. Sacred that we'll be unable to compete and are trying to protect their fragile ego.
Or
b. Not living in reality.

The reality is that the bama game is the most important game this season...until and if we make it to the ACCCG. Period.
TRUTH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back