UNC Game time

I got family in town that weekend so my plans revolve around this game time. If it’s noon they have to go do stuff without me. If it’s at night I should be good and can do family stuff during the day. Hopefully it’s a night game.

Advertisement
We ain’t even bring up the fact that Drake Maye has a 5:4 TD:INT ratio four games in against mighty South Carolina, App St, Minnesota and Pitt…

Combined record for those teams? 9-11.

He’s not the same under Chip Lindsey. We should beat them.

Advertisement
Cuse isn’t even ranked

Miami/UNC will get primetime for sure if both win this weekend. Potential top 15 matchup of undefeated teams, and with a 5-0 start a LOT of people will be interested in seeing just how good Miami is. FSU vs. an unranked Cuse on a two-game losing streak would have nowhere near the interest level.
I know which is why I said even if they have a dominant win I still dont think that gets them ranked. I wonder if they need a certain amount of night games for each team? I did think it was odd FSU Clemson got the noon slot previously, and as much as I love night games I am hoping this one is noon. On the road, crowd is not nearly as rowdy for a noon game vs night game, weather shouldnt be a huge factor either way as far as temps but still I would rather 50-60 and sunny as oppose to 40's at night.

What the heck is a 6 day hold. We are 6 days out, just make a decision already. It’s not like anything is gonna change. Just put it on the schedule!

Advertisement
Hope UNC wins this week. I could honestly care less what time slot, I just want them ranked as high as possible.

Advertisement
What the heck is a 6 day hold. We are 6 days out, just make a decision already. It’s not like anything is gonna change. Just put it on the schedule!
They want to see the outcome of Syracuse-UNC

Advertisement
3 friends and I will be there. Hoping and expecting a 330 game. 1200 is typically for scrub games. Could be a night game as well.

We ain’t even bring up the fact that Drake Maye has a 5:4 TD:INT ratio four games in against mighty South Carolina, App St, Minnesota and Pitt…

Combined record for those teams? 9-11.

He’s not the same under Chip Lindsey. We should beat them.
Don’t worry, he’ll turn into Dan Marino just in time.

3 friends and I will be there. Hoping and expecting a 330 game. 1200 is typically for scrub games. Could be a night game as well.
330 is not even on the table. It’s Noon or 7:30.

IF Miami and UNC both win, it will be 7:30.
IF either loses, it will be noon.

Advertisement
Back