UNC Game time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tomorrow they'll announce the game time or they'll use thete 6 day widow thing and announce next Monday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought they were going to be at Oregon/UDub game
yeah I agree, that seems like the likely one with the pac 12 going away and them both being higher ranked but I'm not sure it's been officially announced yet

both of those teams have a bye leading up to it as well so there's no chance they drop, they've already done a oregon gameday game so sometimes they mix it up when that's the case

Advertisement
Guy I follow who guesses all these things a week or two in advance is saying he thinks it's going to be a noon game, but again I have to stress that it's just an educated guess on his part.

The official release happens around noon today. We should know then. Sometimes they do put 6-day holds on these slots, and don't announce until the Sunday before the game, which would be this upcoming Sunday 10/8, but I don't think that's going to happen here. I expect the time to be announced at noon today.

I personally would love if the guy is correct and the game is at noon. Less aggressive crowd, warmest part of the day, let's go up there and kick their *** before their fans wake up and get home early on Saturday evening to start Clemson prep.

Advertisement
Back