UNC Game time

Very good point and I didn't even realize they played until now.

I agree with you, whoever wins that game likely gets the night game the following week.

UNC is home and an 8.5 point favorite, by the way.
Yeah the other game on the 6day hold is FSU/Cuse so one gets noon one gets 730. Seems common sense that the higher ranked gets the green light for the night game. Both FSU (VT) and Miami (GT) are favored by 3 TDs this week so I would think the ACC expects both to win leaving a choice between a one or zero loss UNC team (unless blown out I dont see them dropping out of the top 25, win and they likely move up to potentially top 10 depending on what happens with others but likely stay in the 11-13 range) and a one loss or 2 loss Cuse team (even a dominant win I am unsure if it gets them a ranking after they lost by 17 to Clemson last week and if they lose bad I cannot see them having a big draw)

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** I was hoping to go watch the Duke/Nc state game at noon then go to our game at 7:30...guess it might be the other way around or not at all.

**** if Louisville played like they did against NC State (Mainly the offense) then ND might roll them.
I think ND smokes them. UL should have lost to GT week one and that game Friday was a battle between the QBs on who could one up the other on trying to give it away. Plummer isn't good. Leonard is better than Plummer and ND made him look below average and lost.

Louisville about to beat notre lame this week
you're probably right but if we add the context that it was a conference friday night road game (we know how weird those can be from our own experience) then couple that this game is gonna be a night game at home for louisville...
then notre dame will have had 3 straight prime time night games (hard to match opponent's intensity weekly), it sets up nicely for louisville IMO

Advertisement
If Miami and UnC handle business you would think they want TVD vs. Maye in prime time.

Of course they could want it for the noon national broadcast to win that time slot easy.

Oregon and Washington on Fox?

Notre Dame should handle LVille if they are focused for another tough road test. Bigger stronger better.

If Miami and UnC handle business you would think they want TVD vs. Maye in prime time.

Of course they could want it for the noon national broadcast to win that time slot easy.

Notre Dame should handle LVille if they are focused for another tough road test. Bigger stronger better.
Notre dame has USC in primetime on NBC. If they can get Oregon Washington to go head to head against that I think they’d take it leaving us the noon kickoff

I think ND smokes them. UL should have lost to GT week one and that game Friday was a battle between the QBs on who could one up the other on trying to give it away. Plummer isn't good. Leonard is better than Plummer and ND made him look below average and lost.
I'm so mad Louisville didn't cover. I have no idea what Plummer was doing on that int he threw in the endzone.

Advertisement

The Maye v TVD matchup is infinitely marketable. They need to put us in that night game slot if both teams take care of business this Saturday.

Advertisement

3:30 on ABC for Oregon and Washington

Yeah the other game on the 6day hold is FSU/Cuse so one gets noon one gets 730. Seems common sense that the higher ranked gets the green light for the night game. Both FSU (VT) and Miami (GT) are favored by 3 TDs this week so I would think the ACC expects both to win leaving a choice between a one or zero loss UNC team (unless blown out I dont see them dropping out of the top 25, win and they likely move up to potentially top 10 depending on what happens with others but likely stay in the 11-13 range) and a one loss or 2 loss Cuse team (even a dominant win I am unsure if it gets them a ranking after they lost by 17 to Clemson last week and if they lose bad I cannot see them having a big draw)
Cuse isn’t even ranked
The Maye v TVD matchup is infinitely marketable. They need to put us in that night game slot if both teams take care of business this Saturday.
Miami/UNC will get primetime for sure if both win this weekend. Potential top 15 matchup of undefeated teams, and with a 5-0 start a LOT of people will be interested in seeing just how good Miami is. FSU vs. an unranked Cuse on a two-game losing streak would have nowhere near the interest level.

Advertisement
Back