UNC Game time

Advertisement
Biggest statistical strength: The ball doesn't hit the ground. Drake Maye is completing 73% of his passes. Big sophomore running back Omarion Hampton is on pace for well over 1,000 rushing yards. North Carolina can beat you with the run or the pass, and they can utilize tempo effectively. They're good in the red zone too.

Biggest statistical weakness: They might have the worst run defense of any team on this list. UNC is up to 48th in defensive SP+ after finishing 90th and 70th, respectively, the last two seasons. But most of that is because of a solid pass defense. The Heels rank 95th in rushing success rate allowed and 83rd in stuff rate.

Advertisement
Biggest statistical strength: The ball doesn't hit the ground. Drake Maye is completing 73% of his passes. Big sophomore running back Omarion Hampton is on pace for well over 1,000 rushing yards. North Carolina can beat you with the run or the pass, and they can utilize tempo effectively. They're good in the red zone too.

Biggest statistical weakness: They might have the worst run defense of any team on this list. UNC is up to 48th in defensive SP+ after finishing 90th and 70th, respectively, the last two seasons. But most of that is because of a solid pass defense. The Heels rank 95th in rushing success rate allowed and 83rd in stuff rate.
Honestly these are the type of program shifting games. Simply from a mentality and focus standpoint point in the most crucial part of our schedule.

I’m on the no excuses side… get it done fellas. We have the horses to beat UNC despite their obvious talent at certain positions. This is steak and potatoes time!!! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's one of 3 (currently) ranked matchups. Really our competition is Oregon/Washington. ABC or ESPN night is likely I think.

Definitely won't be a nooner
I totally hate noon games. I start drinking around 9 am. Folks think I'm a full blown ALCOHOLIC. I've called worst

I totally hate noon games. I start drinking around 9 am. Folks think I'm a full blown ALCOHOLIC. I've called worst
Oh Yeah Smile GIF by BrownSugarApp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back