UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
The fact that all of us
Absolutely the only other possibility for us....but this is like the story of the last how many years?...and then we go on to lose in a ****** way in a bowl game.

Same ******* story, different year.

At some point OUR PROGRAM needs to realize that we have to control our own destiny. This **** has gotten way beyond old!

We have no business having 4 losses right now.

Pitt will lose to Cuse

So we might have possible ACC champs that lost to Western Michigan.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
UVA beats Pitt and UVA then loses to VT. We in
This whole season is a cascade of situations that we shouldn’t have to be in.
Don’t expect smooth sailing for the rest of this season. Its not in his nature and we have almost 3 years of data that backs it up. We will continue to put our defense, our offense, or our kicker in situations that they or the team shouldn’t have to be in.

well there is pac 12 champs that lost to oregon state who u guys want to have that same coach
Who lost their oc that day and beat Ohio state on the road but tell me more about how it’s the same

Advertisement
Who lost their oc that day and beat Ohio state on the road but tell me more about how it’s the same
the acc is a better conference than the pac 12 and there are better athletes in the acc.

yall fools be caping for oregon soooo bad....lol @ who lost their oc that day....mfer lost to stanford this year and was in dog fights with fresno state and arizona

Advertisement
You’re fired up tonight lol
Just had enough of it. We should be walking into the ACCCG this year. This coRch declined to get a LB or 2 in the portal, declined to change the scheme, took ownership as DC and we’re just dreadful on defense - which he’s controlled for 6 years.. And yet there are still people caping for this atrociousness and mocking people for calling it what it is.

Incoming — Our fans who were cheering for Pitt to win.
I wasn’t cheering for either team, but I predicted Pitt would win in this thread (check page 2).

If Miami were to somehow make the ACCCG this year, that would ensure that Manny is sticking around for another season, do yall think that’s a good idea?

Advertisement
Back