UNC at Pitt

UNC fought, but it's also kind of entertaining to watch another teams besides UNC, in the ACC, get all of the call in their favor

UNC got hammered by officiating...but they also had plenty of chances to win...their defense is still worse than ours, but the OC is almost as bad. Those play calls on 4th down are worth getting fired over alone

Advertisement
UVA beats Pitt and UVA then loses to VT. We in
breast boobs tits nipple lick kiss GIF

And if i had ****

Advertisement
That’s what happens when you have 1st and Goal from the 2 and cant punch it in. Maybe Mack should add in a sneak from under center next time.
What is the deal with this. Can these qb's really not take snaps under center? I get it may be foreign to them but come on man. Nobody seems to use it. Howell if nothing else is gritty enough to get 2 yards on 3 straight sneaks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UVA beats Pitt and UVA then loses to VT. We in
Absolutely the only other possibility for us....but this is like the story of the last how many years?...and then we go on to lose in a ****** way in a bowl game.

Same ******* story, different year.

At some point OUR PROGRAM needs to realize that we have to control our own destiny. This **** has gotten way beyond old!

We have no business having 4 losses right now.

Advertisement
You’d have to be a pretty devoted Manny supporter to have been pulling for UNC tonight.
Nah, take him out of the equation. I just like to see the Canes be successful. He’s such a bad coach that he’ll be fired regardless. I don’t think it matters either way.

Lol that man is concussed 24/7 dawg.
Dumbass doesn't even lower his shoulder let alone slide most of the time. He's almost presents his entire torso to defenders and invites them to demolish him. At a certain point he's more an idiot than tough.

Advertisement
Back