UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
Just had enough of it. We should be walking into the ACCCG this year. This coRch declined to get a LB or 2 in the portal, declined to change the scheme, took ownership as DC and we’re just dreadful on defense - which he’s controlled for 6 years.. And yet there are still people caping for this atrociousness and mocking people for calling it what it is.
Facts!

Advertisement
the acc is a better conference than the pac 12 and there are better athletes in the acc.

yall fools be caping for oregon soooo bad....lol @ who lost their oc that day....mfer lost to stanford this year and was in dog fights with fresno state and arizona
his QB is a non-thrower. And when we had trash QBs that don't pose a vertical threat we looked worse.

Advertisement
his QB is a non-thrower. And when we had trash QBs that don't pose a vertical threat we looked worse.
you got to ask yourself why he has a qb that was jettisoned from an acc team thats bottom of the barrel...when he is on the west coast with no legitimate threat in recruiting other than sc.

i mean sh*t usc sucks and they still are turning down 4 star qbs

you got to ask yourself why he has a qb that was jettisoned from an acc team thats bottom of the barrel...when he is on the west coast with no legitimate threat in recruiting other than sc.

i mean sh*t usc sucks and they still are turning down 4 star qbs
Mario needs to make the same philosophical change Saban made back 6-7 years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But if so and so beats so and so. And if we beat so and so and they lose to so and so. I mean is it really an accomplishment if you have to have teams you lost to lose to teams you beat to get in? Can you really hang your hat on that a making progress? Simply beat the teams your suppose to beat and the rest take care of itself. From ranked 14th to begin the season, second best roster in the ACC, to hoping other team eff up to make your championship game that you should have been a shoe in to get into. Its past time for Manny to go.

Are we officially eliminated from the Coastal?

Its time.
Though not impossible yet. But slim chance walked out the door.
We need BOTH Pitt AND Va to drop one of their last remaining two and we need to win out. Nothing on the schedule says that is remotely likely.

Nah, take him out of the equation. I just like to see the Canes be successful. He’s such a bad coach that he’ll be fired regardless. I don’t think it matters either way.
I’d like to think you are right. But the last 20 years shown us the opposite with the incompetent fools in charge. No, the kids absolutely do not deserve this but we are where we are and everything needs to change.

I wasn’t cheering for either team, but I predicted Pitt would win in this thread (check page 2).

If Miami were to somehow make the ACCCG this year, that would ensure that Manny is sticking around for another season, do yall think that’s a good idea?
No, obviously not. Just after almost 20 years of misery in this dreaded league, it’s really hard to process that we’re going to miss yet another opportunity to even make it to the ACC championship. The embarrassment is just nauseating.

Advertisement
Back