UM's Perry "Looks Like a Natural"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't common that a head coach with Richt's level of experience would be comparing an incoming freshman to basically the best quarterback he has ever coached. Let's hope The Natural lives up to the hype.

Advertisement
Perry is a pocket passer than can run if needed.

he's a dual threat pocket passer that is as elite at running as he is at passing

Do you always make up shīt that you literally pull out of your ***, or was it just this post?

Yes, Perry has decent wheels, he moves well, and seems to be good at escaping high school pressure. But an elite runner?

Some of you people just make shīt up and post it as fact.

This is as bad as when Paramus said Sherriffs was an elite game manager, having never seen him play before.

i've watched his tape and he has more wiggle and speed than Deshaun Watson you clowns act like he is stiff like Teddy Bridgewater or some ****??... just bc he chooses not to run doesnt mean he's not elite at running.

come at the King best not miss

The king of dingleberries has spoken.

Perry is now an ELITE runner.

Do you even realize how fūcking retarded you sound?

“The dude can make a lot of plays when plays break down. He's an X factor when he's out there.

“If you go back to Florida State, [Mark Richt] had Charlie Ward. This kid reminds us of Charlie. He can make plays with his feet. That's how we'll use him. He's a guy that can really throw the ball. I don't want to understate how well a passer he is.”

The coaching staff clearly feels the same way I do about the type of talent N'Kosi Perry is but hey you have some sort of retarded fckn point to make so please dont let FACTS stop you from drooling all over the place :dbc-head3:

"Charlie Ward wasnt an elite runner" guys

signed [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]

/ the mental midget

Rosier is going to begin the season as the starter. I have no idea if he'll end the season as such, but I'd be shocked if it played out any other way.

I disagree just because Richt, like most coaches, seems to prefer more risk averse QB's over the high risk high reward guy. You can see it in the way he runs the O. In the same way choc can't see the field because he can't get his pads low as a RB after 4 **** years, Rosier won't see the field because he turns it over too much.

And I disagree because I have serious doubts that Richt is going to want to roll into FSU in only the third game of the season with a true freshman right out of high school.

History doesn't paint a pretty picture of true freshman QB's. Even guys who bucked the trend like Manziel were REDSHIRT freshman. It's unfair and unrealistic to expect Perry to set the world on fire the second he comes on campus. There is going to be an adjustment period.

/ the mental midget

Your retardation continues.

Reminding someone of being Charlie Ward, especially when he hasn't taken a single college snap and may not even start, is not the same as being Charlie Ward.

Only a person of limited mental capacity doesn't understand the difference between an off-the-cuff preseason comparison, and the actual person being compared.

Right now Perry is elite at nothing but reporting for Summer I.

And people who have actual football knowledge, unlike you, dont think or are even concerned about how elite a runner he is. They're concerned about how elite he is at passing, learning the offense, putting in the film and study work, and becoming a leader.

You're the only tard on this site humping the irrelevant fantasy of him being an elite runner.

You want elite running QB's? Go be a fan of Louisville. Perry ain't it.

Advertisement
Perry should come in after FSU. Or during FSU if sheriffs or rosier are really messing up.

I want him to have as much time as he needs to be rightfully prepared. We not losing the first two games even if Cade Weldon was the starter so id say get Perry some snaps during the first two games. Sit FSU unless he is clearly the best option. Then start the rest of the season

Why avoid playing vs fsu? Yall dudes act like they created football. That's the perfect game to see what he got.

I don't think anyone wants to lose 8 straight to fsu because of freshman mistakes

But you rather lose 8 straight from 2 veterans making freshman mistakes?

/ the mental midget

Your retardation continues.

Reminding someone of being Charlie Ward, especially when he hasn't taken a single college snap and may not even start, is not the same as being Charlie Ward.

Only a person of limited mental capacity doesn't understand the difference between an off-the-cuff preseason comparison, and the actual person being compared.

Right now Perry is elite at nothing but reporting for Summer I.

And people who have actual football knowledge, unlike you, dont think or are even concerned about how elite a runner he is. They're concerned about how elite he is at passing, learning the offense, putting in the film and study work, and becoming a leader.

You're the only tard on this site humping the irrelevant fantasy of him being an elite runner.

You want elite running QB's? Go be a fan of Louisville. Perry ain't it.

Coaching staff has also stated how great of a passer he is too and has compared on several occassions to Charlie Ward do you think your opinion holds more weight to me??

lol with yo extra b.s. "he's elite at nothing but reporting to summer I" lmao stop being the bxtch your father instilled in you and pull ya skirt down.

Last edited:
Coaching staff has also stated how great of a passer he is too and has compared on several occassions to Charlie Ward do you think your opinion holds more weight to me??

lol with yo extra b.s. "he's elite at nothing but reporting to summer I" lmao stop being the bxtch your father instilled in you and pull ya skirt down.

Thanks for the life advice, but unlike you, I actually do know who my father is and that's not what he instilled in me. But I appreciate your weak attempt at a comeback. Good try. Good effort.

Advertisement
Perry is the only QB on the roster with the talent to be a P5 caliber starter. If he can't win the job, we have problems.

I disagree. I would like to see Shireff win the starting job for 2 reasons: 1. Shireff reminds me of a more athletic Ken Dorsey, and 2. QBs like Shireff and Dorsey are easier to replace than these Dynamic dual-threat guys. For instance, Clemson fans are out of their minds if they think they're not going to miss a beat without Watson. The kid was too dynamic.

Get a ****** QB instead of a NC QB like Watson because the ****** QB is easier to replace. Only on CIS.

BurgerKing%27in.gif

Don't miss!

Keep in mind that Charlie Ward wasn't the Charlie Ward you guys remember as a true freshmans.

Advertisement
Keep in mind that Charlie Ward wasn't the Charlie Ward you guys remember as a true freshmans.

Best post I have seen in a long time. Realistically, how many people on this board can name at least 3-5 TRUE Freshman who lit the world on fire their first year. The only thing working in our favor is a soft a$$ schedule and a top 10 defense, but even then, how realistic is it to expect this kid to come in and dominate?

I want the best qb to play. Whether it is Sheriffs, Rosier, Perry, or Weldon, I don't care. It is certainly going to be a shame if we get mediocre qb play this year, though. Almost every other factor is working in our favor.

Perry is the only QB on the roster with the talent to be a P5 caliber starter. If he can't win the job, we have problems.

I disagree. I would like to see Shireff win the starting job for 2 reasons: 1. Shireff reminds me of a more athletic Ken Dorsey, and 2. QBs like Shireff and Dorsey are easier to replace than these Dynamic dual-threat guys. For instance, Clemson fans are out of their minds if they think they're not going to miss a beat without Watson. The kid was too dynamic.

I honestly don't get any of the logic that is on display in this post, but the last sentence takes the cake. I didn't know there was a such thing as a QB that is "too dynamic!"

Advertisement
Perry should come in after FSU. Or during FSU if sheriffs or rosier are really messing up.

I want him to have as much time as he needs to be rightfully prepared. We not losing the first two games even if Cade Weldon was the starter so id say get Perry some snaps during the first two games. Sit FSU unless he is clearly the best option. Then start the rest of the season

Why avoid playing vs fsu? Yall dudes act like they created football. That's the perfect game to see what he got.

I don't think anyone wants to lose 8 straight to fsu because of freshman mistakes

But you rather lose 8 straight from 2 veterans making freshman mistakes?

^ Truth. Our two veteran guys are as or more inconsistent and mistake prone than a true freshman, if spring practice is any indication.

Last edited:

I honestly don't get any of the logic that is on display in this post, but the last sentence takes the cake. I didn't know there was a such thing as a QB that is "too dynamic!"

Check Cube's join date. Schtick-o-rama.

Can't read anything into this article. What do we expect Perry's new teammates to say? That he stinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back