UM's Perry "Looks Like a Natural"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will all be settled by the end of August.

If Perry wins the competition, then hang on and hope for the best. I'll be at every game cheering him on. And who knows, he may be the first QB to ever lead his team to 10 wins and a division title under those circumstances.

If the coaches decide he's not ready then I'll cheer for whoever is behind center.

But I know one thing for sure, none of the coaches have automatically penciled him in as the starter, and there'll be a true competition. That's the way it's supposed to be. Good thing some of you clowns don't coach, you would have already made him the starter without a single practice.

Fool, you the dam clown on this thread. You can keep hollering how smart and intelligent you are but post the stupidest shet on here. Fyi, when you are truly smart, you don't have to tell ppl, it kinda speaks for itself. Don't bother, i read into your so-called intellect several post back.

Advertisement
You're a dumbfūck for saying that. Nothing would please me more than to see Perry tear it up, and lead us to a big 10-11-12 win season. Nothing. I really like him, and his attitude, but even more, I like his arm talent, maneuverability and overall potential. I say this with all sincerity.

But unlike you, I'm intelligent enough to realize that it is a nearly impossible task for him to have the kind of season that will not be disappointing because he is a late enrolling, true freshman QB, that will be asked to read defenses and use his arm a lot more than someone like Jalen Hurts, an RB automaton masquerading as a QB.

As a matter of fact, some of you mopes would throw this kid in before he was ready, and that could easily ruin his *** forever, it's happened many times before.

So spare me the "you hate him" bullshīt and try to use what little intelligence you have to understand I want what's best for the team and him.

I dont give a **** if you hate him or not. You dont want to win. If you seriously believe that just because rosier and sheriffs are older that will lead to good play at the position you are out of your mind.

So dont challenge anybodys intelligence when you constantly say that dumb ****. There are plent of sorry *** experinced qbs in cfb and the nfl. Experince means **** if you cant physically do whats needed. **** out of here smart guy.

I mean I already know I'm way way smarter than you are. Bottom feeders like you don't have the intellect to even know your own selves. Let me tell you what you are: a low functioning marginal idiot that instead of wanting to win, wants Perry to start at all costs. I want to win and want the QB that gives us the best chance to have the best possible winning season, whoever that is. You want Perry to start at all costs even if it ruins him and the team.

Ask yourself why you're so invested in that happening that you fall to see logic and reasoning. Like I said, I want a winning decision and if that's Perry then so be it. You want Perry to start no matter what.

Bottom feeder? ***** please. You dont know me or **** about me ***** boy. Claim you are smart but say the same dumb **** constantly. I'll smack the **** out your dumbass.

Now I know you really are stupid. You're all shook. Meet in the blue lot, ******. I'll be waiting for you. First game..

Sit your lil *** down. Nobody shook. You dont know who the *** you could be talking too. Keep your tough talk on the internet.

And *** a first game lil bitty *****. This can get solved real quick and way before september.

You're a dumbfūck for saying that. Nothing would please me more than to see Perry tear it up, and lead us to a big 10-11-12 win season. Nothing. I really like him, and his attitude, but even more, I like his arm talent, maneuverability and overall potential. I say this with all sincerity.

But unlike you, I'm intelligent enough to realize that it is a nearly impossible task for him to have the kind of season that will not be disappointing because he is a late enrolling, true freshman QB, that will be asked to read defenses and use his arm a lot more than someone like Jalen Hurts, an RB automaton masquerading as a QB.

As a matter of fact, some of you mopes would throw this kid in before he was ready, and that could easily ruin his *** forever, it's happened many times before.

So spare me the "you hate him" bullshīt and try to use what little intelligence you have to understand I want what's best for the team and him.

I dont give a **** if you hate him or not. You dont want to win. If you seriously believe that just because rosier and sheriffs are older that will lead to good play at the position you are out of your mind.

So dont challenge anybodys intelligence when you constantly say that dumb ****. There are plent of sorry *** experinced qbs in cfb and the nfl. Experince means **** if you cant physically do whats needed. **** out of here smart guy.

I mean I already know I'm way way smarter than you are. Bottom feeders like you don't have the intellect to even know your own selves. Let me tell you what you are: a low functioning marginal idiot that instead of wanting to win, wants Perry to start at all costs. I want to win and want the QB that gives us the best chance to have the best possible winning season, whoever that is. You want Perry to start at all costs even if it ruins him and the team.

Ask yourself why you're so invested in that happening that you fall to see logic and reasoning. Like I said, I want a winning decision and if that's Perry then so be it. You want Perry to start no matter what.

Bottom feeder? ***** please. You dont know me or **** about me ***** boy. Claim you are smart but say the same dumb **** constantly. I'll smack the **** out your dumbass.

Now I know you really are stupid. You're all shook. Meet in the blue lot, ******. I'll be waiting for you. First game..

Dude said meet in the blue lot, first game...you can't even be social media tough. You settle now or let it go mr. Smart ***

Dude said meet in the blue lot, first game...you can't even be social media tough. You settle now or let it go mr. Smart ***

Clown talking about wait to september.

Advertisement
Where's this great running game that everybody says will take pressure off Perry?

Best rb in the acc and improved oline with better depth...what are you looking for? They didnt run much in the spring so no there is no data to support the case. Walton should have over 400yds after fspoo game. You can take that to the bank.

Talent has to trump experience at some point.

Rosier and Shirreffs should not be on scholarship to play QB at the University of Miami.

That point might take longer than a month of practice. "Talent" isn't everything at QB. Rosier has enough arm and leg talent to win 10 games this year. Perry has way more talent, but he doesn't know what he's doing.

From my experience betting against freshmen QB's in big games on the road, they get rattled easier. Once that happens it's all downhill from there.

Where's this great running game that everybody says will take pressure off Perry?

Best rb in the acc and improved oline with better depth...what are you looking for? They didnt run much in the spring so no there is no data to support the case. Walton should have over 400yds after fspoo game. You can take that to the bank.

I don't claim to be an expert but we were 9th in the ACC in rushing yards last year and we lost our 2nd and 3rd running backs. The improved line is yet to be seen because even super talented freshmen OL take awhile to break in. Also I'm guessing you're expecting tons of yards vs Bethune and Arky because we had 70 vs FsU last year.

I just don't see this strong running game. In fact, I believe our passing game struggled at times because our opponents could drop 7 into coverage almost every play and we still couldn't move the ball on the ground.

I love a good meat up thread!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I'm going to meat up with those fools wherever and whenever they say. As they lay in a crumpled heap, I'll be sure to YouTube their final humiliation: their getting teabagged and **** slapped while they whimper and beg for mercy.

That's right 252, 404, and Harriet - you ladyboys are done.

I don't claim to be an expert but we were 9th in the ACC in rushing yards last year and we lost our 2nd and 3rd running backs. The improved line is yet to be seen because even super talented freshmen OL take awhile to break in. Also I'm guessing you're expecting tons of yards vs Bethune and Arky because we had 70 vs FsU last year.

I just don't see this strong running game. In fact, I believe our passing game struggled at times because our opponents could drop 7 into coverage almost every play and we still couldn't move the ball on the ground.

We are talking about 2017 Canes, so all your numbers from 2016 are irrelevant. I like your optimism though, smh

I'm going to meat up with those fools wherever and whenever they say. As they lay in a crumpled heap, I'll be sure to YouTube their final humiliation: their getting teabagged and **** slapped while they whimper and beg for mercy.

Was that an excerpt from your wet dream last night or a suicide letter?? Either way U are clearly shook. Do U need fall camp like Perry, to get ready for your showdown in the blue lot or something? The new "smart" is someone threatens strangers on the Internet.

Are U watching a mashup of your favorite wrestlers interviews right now? "As they lay in a crumpled heap...Whimpering in pain and beggging for mercy" sounds like Kevin Sullivan.

U might as well have finished that post by asking us, "So what U gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on Uuuuuuuuuuu?!?"

Advertisement

Fool you a nerd. Aint never whooped nobody *** in your life. **** out of here pussyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back