UM's Perry "Looks Like a Natural"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Perry is the only QB on the roster with the talent to be a P5 caliber starter. If he can't win the job, we have problems.

I disagree. I would like to see Shireff win the starting job for 2 reasons: 1. Shireff reminds me of a more athletic Ken Dorsey, and 2. QBs like Shireff and Dorsey are easier to replace than these Dynamic dual-threat guys. For instance, Clemson fans are out of their minds if they think they're not going to miss a beat without Watson. The kid was too dynamic.

Perry is a pocket passer than can run if needed.

he's a dual threat pocket passer that is as elite at running as he is at passing

Perry should come in after FSU. Or during FSU if sheriffs or rosier are really messing up.

I want him to have as much time as he needs to be rightfully prepared. We not losing the first two games even if Cade Weldon was the starter so id say get Perry some snaps during the first two games. Sit FSU unless he is clearly the best option. Then start the rest of the season

Perry is the only QB on the roster with the talent to be a P5 caliber starter. If he can't win the job, we have problems.

I disagree. I would like to see Shireff win the starting job for 2 reasons: 1. Shireff reminds me of a more athletic Ken Dorsey, and 2. QBs like Shireff and Dorsey are easier to replace than these Dynamic dual-threat guys. For instance, Clemson fans are out of their minds if they think they're not going to miss a beat without Watson. The kid was too dynamic.
Shirreffs is a Sophomore & Rosier is a RS Junior...

Rosier will be graduating this year or next year, which means if he plays this year he'll be free to go wherever he wants to next season, leaving the job for Perry.

If Rosier starts this year that lines it up perfect for Perry next year with the other QB's being Weldon, Sitkow & Shirreffs.

If Shirreffs starts this year, he'll be a Junior next year, which means one of the young guys will transfer out if they think they're not going to be playing for another season.

Advertisement
Perry should come in after FSU. Or during FSU if sheriffs or rosier are really messing up.

I want him to have as much time as he needs to be rightfully prepared. We not losing the first two games even if Cade Weldon was the starter so id say get Perry some snaps during the first two games. Sit FSU unless he is clearly the best option. Then start the rest of the season

Why avoid playing vs fsu? Yall dudes act like they created football. That's the perfect game to see what he got.

So your argument is you want the less dynamic guy to win out because of possible injuries?

In that case, I hope one of these walkons wins the running back spot over Walton. Easier to replace a walk on.

So your argument is you want the less dynamic guy to win out because of possible injuries?

In that case, I hope one of these walkons wins the running back spot over Walton. Easier to replace a walk on.

No. I think he's saying he prefers a system QB because they are easier to replace when they move on to the NFL than guys who are dynamic play-makers.

It doesn't make his point any less ridiculous, but I believe that's what he's saying.

I can't believe people still think Rosier or Shirreffs have a future here. Wake up!

Advertisement

he's a dual threat pocket passer that is as elite at running as he is at passing

Do you always make up shīt that you literally pull out of your ***, or was it just this post?

Yes, Perry has decent wheels, he moves well, and seems to be good at escaping high school pressure. But an elite runner?

Some of you people just make shīt up and post it as fact.

This is as bad as when Paramus said Sherriffs was an elite game manager, having never seen him play before.

Do you always make up shīt that you literally pull out of your ***, or was it just this post?

Yes, Perry has decent wheels, he moves well, and seems to be good at escaping high school pressure. But an elite runner?

This is as bad as when Paramus said Sherriffs was an elite game manager, having never seen him play before.

i've watched his tape and he has more wiggle and speed than Deshaun Watson you clowns act like he is stiff like Teddy Bridgewater or some ****??... just bc he chooses not to run doesnt mean he's not elite at running.

come at the King best not miss

Advertisement

i've watched his tape and he has more wiggle and speed than Deshaun Watson you clowns act like he is stiff like Teddy Bridgewater or some ****??... just bc he chooses not to run doesnt mean he's not elite at running.

He's not a Lamar Jackson type of runner but he's more than athletic enough to run in a similar style as say someone like deshaun Watson

Why avoid playing vs fsu? Yall dudes act like they created football. That's the perfect game to see what he got.

I don't think anyone wants to lose 8 straight to fsu because of freshman mistakes

Advertisement

I did not say that. I would rather have a quarterback that's athletic as opposed to an athlete that plays quarterback.

Anyway, I think Perry has the goods. The only problem is our play-caller is past his prime.

Rosier is going to begin the season as the starter. I have no idea if he'll end the season as such, but I'd be shocked if it played out any other way.

I disagree just because Richt, like most coaches, seems to prefer more risk averse QB's over the high risk high reward guy. You can see it in the way he runs the O. In the same way choc can't see the field because he can't get his pads low as a RB after 4 **** years, Rosier won't see the field because he turns it over too much.

We ain't ducking FSU. Name the last few true freshman QBs for Miami? What was our record?

Brad Kaaya 6-7
Jacory Harris 7-6

Not really my ideal win total for the team. I want the guy that can win is the most games true freshman or not.

I just haven't seen the evidence at Miami recently that a true freshman will come in and lead us to a 10+ win season.

I'm not saying Rosier is that guy or anyone else on the roster. If we need a game manager and live off the defense and run game this year I'm cool with that too. Whatever style wins Miami the most ball games.

The king of dingleberries has spoken.

Perry is now an ELITE runner.

Do you even realize how fūcking retarded you sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back