UM Weight Room Results

mostly impressed with the freshmen except a little disappointed with that 40 from Brady. Also those numbers from Terry McCray are awful...he has a lot of work to do.

good thing, they can both red-shirt and work on it. they are not needed this year.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1914390 said:
And Phillip is a athletic freak

He puts up those type of numbers at NFL combine and they will forget he ever dropped a pass. With him and Stacy on the field, ever other receiver should have free ride. Our TEs and RBs have got to be used better in the passing game. The mid-range and short middle has got to be open. Forget tying to make Dorsett a more complete WR, just let him take the top off. When they pull that ND crap then eat them alive with stuff underneath that as they race backward to catch Dorsett.

Kayaa is weak and slow

406.gif

cory king is a workout warrior. smh i hope they don't keep breaking records or that jerk off charles at yahoo will make up a fake story about them being on juice.

Advertisement
Everyone is salivating about Chad Thomas' numbers. What about Demetrius Jackson. He's coming from a basketball background and his numbers are better than Thomas across the board (minus a 10 LB Squat difference). With how he played in his first year of football at BTW last year, we should be very excited about his potential development.

Advertisement
Everyone is salivating about Chad Thomas' numbers. What about Demetrius Jackson. He's coming from a basketball background and his numbers are better than Thomas across the board (minus a 10 LB Squat difference). With how he played in his first year of football at BTW last year, we should be very excited about his potential development.

No doubt. The Thomas thing for me stems from the fact that the only concern about him was how he would respond to real weight training. He was dominant despite being a little on the skinny side. He's shaping up to be a monster and that's some great news. Jackson is right there with him, which is pretty ******* incredible

I know it's been said, but Grace has got to see the field. He is an athletic freak at LB, I am hoping for big things from him

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1914390 said:
And Phillip is a athletic freak

He puts up those type of numbers at NFL combine and they will forget he ever dropped a pass. With him and Stacy on the field, ever other receiver should have free ride. Our TEs and RBs have got to be used better in the passing game. The mid-range and short middle has got to be open. Forget tying to make Dorsett a more complete WR, just let him take the top off. When they pull that ND crap then eat them alive with stuff underneath that as they race backward to catch Dorsett.
Just hope our coaches figure this out.

Did anyone else notice Coley's 1 rep? I know he's a speed guy but you'd think with a whole year that'd be up a bit.

Advertisement
AQM and McCord are some fast *** dudes. Should be 2 guys causing opposing QB too lose sleep.

Impressed by Olsen numbers. Seems it hasn't been all a party for him on South Beach.

Also Rosier is a beast for a true frosh QB.

Concerned about Wyche only squating 270.

Are you also concerned that he is already #2 and #5 on the entire roster in the 225 and the bench? He's strong, and has an even higher strength ceiling... a lot to work with.

Kaaya has basically no flaws don't let some weight room number effect ur thought he's 18 he can still improve a ton.. Game is won in the pocket plus brad can allude pressure I didn't expect a 4'7 I was thinking he was in the 5'1 range at the end he'll probably be a 4'8/4'9 our next Star QB (Allison) isn't fast either boys but they're two of the best QB's in there respective classes

Advertisement
Back