UM Weight Room Results

I think i'm most impressed with some of Chick's numbers. He ran a 4.85 forty and 32.5 vert. Hopefully he can finally have the type of season everyone thought he would have his entire career

Advertisement
None of these speed times can be taken seriously as they are hand timed.

Frankly we've been getting rosy reports from this assclown for ten years so I don't take any of this stuff at face value anymore.

Advertisement
This team is not a 9 or 10-win team.

Those numbers are reflective of the MAC level recruiting Golden has been executing to the last 4-years. Not enough top-level athletes to compete.

That's a 7-win roster if I've ever seen one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why did you quote that Paranos? Good lawd.

Anyhow, HBK's numbers probably look like Brady and Manning's numbers. Tebow was a freak of nature, see where he is.

McCray has a ton of work to do.

Other than that, whatever. Cool to look at.

Some extremely impressive things in there. You can tell the 40 times are real, which means Dorset is a freak. He is going to open things up for us. As good as the fast times are, we have some serious pedestrians on the team at areas other than the line. Bottom line is that a real 4.7 is fast, that is kind of the hurdle for me. Anything under that is very good speed. Kaaya's numbers are surprising. Knew he wasn't a burner, but runnng a 5.5 with a 205 max. Thought he'd be more athletic.

Advertisement
Jamanimal Carter is a Savage.

and Baby Jesus just destroyed Kaaya. Not so fast my friend!

Told you old boy been lifting

wouldn't it be refreshing for a change to have Olsen, he is still young, take the job next year and the other kid put so much pressure that we are back to qb U!!! Love the thought of that. allows both to matures physically and mentally.

If you watch Kaaya's film he has cinder blocks for legs which is fine because he's a pocket QB. If he has a quick release it won't matter. Watch Peyton Manning in the pocket. He hardly moves and throws dimes so quick the DB's don't even have a chance. As long as he continues to progress in accuracy and going through his progressions he will be fine. He's still a True Frosh and will get stronger and faster as he matures. Also, I doubt Dorsey could bench 225 by the time he left.

Kayaa is weak and slow - didn't see that one coming.

Thomas is a beast at almost 260 and running pretty decent for a true fresh.

WRs are weak.

That is good news. Count the NCs we won with skinny, slow and weak QBs-- a bunch. Kid will stand in pocket and make the throw. I like him even more now. On the other hand, Olsen is fairly fast and could do some damage with his feet. In the end, I want a smart QB with ice water in his veins.

I completely agree about Thomas. Chad is going to remind us of the good ole days on the Dline. Please let this big dog hunt.

Advertisement
Back