UM vs. UL: Russell Athletic Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are stuck with Golden! The only thing we can hope for is that we get new assistants! If Golden goes who do we hire for 2.1 million? The job at the U is complicated as we continue he to live on our great history and for all intensive purposes, it might never return. Lets hope for greater things under Golden in 2014!

Happy New Year and let's go CANES!

Advertisement
I blame the players, not myself....

290.jpg

Anyone talking about coordinators and assistant coaches at this point hasn't been paying attention to this program for the past 10 years. It's painfully obvious that assistant coaches aren't the problem and everyone here knows it.
Golden is a bum, which I have been saying since the summer. BUT:

Ultimately, we have huge issues with the program overall, starting at the top with Shalala. Three straight failed hires says as much. We do not have the same commitment to winning as other programs. Golden will remain employed here for the next 2 years, while scapegoating assistants and other staff. This has become the Miami way. The program itself is on serious life-support if not already dead. Call me a mope, call me not a Cane. Call me whatever the **** CiS has called me. Anyone who sees anything else seriously has no clue and tonight just validates it all.
We will never win anything significant with Al Golden as our coach.

Nope. This year was our best shot.

Anyone talking about coordinators and assistant coaches at this point hasn't been paying attention to this program for the past 10 years. It's painfully obvious that assistant coaches aren't the problem and everyone here knows it.

Ultimately, we have huge issues with the program overall, starting at the top with Shalala. Three straight failed hires says as much. We do not have the same commitment to winning as other programs. Golden will remain employed here for the next 2 years, while scapegoating assistants and other staff. This has become the Miami way. The program itself is on serious life-support if not already dead. Call me a mope, call me not a Cane. Call me whatever the **** CiS has called me. Anyone who sees anything else seriously has no clue and tonight just validates it all.

Disagree with this. If we had good defensive coaches we would have won 11 games this year. If we can somehow keep this class in tact we will have plenty of talent to win a lot of games. We just need a lot better coaching.

Advertisement
Wow Teddy, classless in his interview. "Their nothing better than watching your home town team leave the stadium before the game is over".
Stop being as pussified as Golden and the team is. Thats the **** I want our players to say.

he was one of our playes he just "wanted to play for a black coach"

remember?!
which is why he wanted to commit to LSU after dropping UM (they wanted him more at WR)? Didn't know Miles was black.

So let me get this straight, some of the very same people that jack off to our display against Texas in the cotton bowl are now repulsed by bridgewater's actions? Bury the freakin program.
That's what our identity used to be, relishing beatdowns. Now we hope to score more points than the other team.

Yep. For some odd reason no one wants to admit it.

Golden is not the right coach for the Miami job. He will be a failure here and will continue to sink this program if he's not fired maximum at the end of next year.

Who is? Fire Golden, then, who do we hire?

Frankly, I'm tired of this fire whoever talk. Who do we get?
Did I say fire him right now. I said its time to admit Golden is not the coach we all thought he was. Give him one more season, then fire him. We already know what we have with him. But whatever its not gonna happen so I could give a ****

We are stuck with Golden! The only thing we can hope for is that we get new assistants! If Golden goes who do we hire for 2.1 million? The job at the U is complicated as we continue he to live on our great history and for all intensive purposes, it might never return. Lets hope for greater things under Golden in 2014!

We can start with UCF's Coach. That would be an upgrade

Advertisement

Best shot for what?

Agree that Golden is obviously not the right guy for the job....but let's be very clear about something, both Coley and Onfrio are in WAY over their heads. Each guy is ridiculously underqualified for this big a stage.

And guess what...that points right back to Golden. One of the biggest parts of being a good coach is being able to spot and surround yourself with good assistants

Wow.....Seniors are addressing the team in the locker room. Love to be a fly on the wall there.

Disagree with this. If we had good defensive coaches we would have won 11 games this year. If we can somehow keep this class in tact we will have plenty of talent to win a lot of games. We just need a lot better coaching.

We have many more issues than defense. The entire culture and mentality of the program is soft. It is the same softness that we had under Coker and Shannon. That is a problem with Golden and the rest of the administration. Again, refuse to see this if you want. But I promise you, it is reality.

Advertisement

Best shot for what?
For Golden to win anything. Surely you aren't implying we are going to win next year with a younger team, and specifically DL? If you are, I really am not sure what you are basing such a wild implication of off, considering tonight and the season as a whole.

Advertisement
Yep. For some odd reason no one wants to admit it.

Golden is not the right coach for the Miami job. He will be a failure here and will continue to sink this program if he's not fired maximum at the end of next year.

Who is? Fire Golden, then, who do we hire?

Frankly, I'm tired of this fire whoever talk. Who do we get?

Right, so because we don't have a standout option right now, keeping a ****ty coach is the best course of action. Only on CiS.

When did I say keep him?

We can start with UCF's Coach. That would be an upgrade

Really? O'leary? Just ******* google him for me would you? Shoot for the moon, not a ******* monkey.

One of the seniors "we worked hard, sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to." loser

We have many more issues than defense. The entire culture and mentality of the program is soft. It is the same softness that we had under Coker and Shannon. That is a problem with Golden and the rest of the administration. Again, refuse to see this if you want. But I promise you, it is reality.

Guess I'll disagree with you on that point. I don't think our players are soft. I just think they are put in a poor position to succeed with our philosophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back