UM vs. UL: Russell Athletic Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone talking about coordinators and assistant coaches at this point hasn't been paying attention to this program for the past 10 years. It's painfully obvious that assistant coaches aren't the problem and everyone here knows it.
Yep. For some odd reason no one wants to admit it.

Golden is not the right coach for the Miami job. He will be a failure here and will continue to sink this program if he's not fired maximum at the end of next year.

Wow Teddy, classless in his interview. "Their nothing better than watching your home town team leave the stadium before the game is over".
Stop being as pussified as Golden and the team is. Thats the **** I want our players to say.

he was one of our playes he just "wanted to play for a black coach"

remember?!
**** him. I could give a **** about Bridgewater. Our team is pussified and any fan complaining about **** talking should be embarrassed.

837.gif

Advertisement
Anyone talking about coordinators and assistant coaches at this point hasn't been paying attention to this program for the past 10 years. It's painfully obvious that assistant coaches aren't the problem and everyone here knows it.

Golden is not the right coach for the Miami job. He will be a failure here and will continue to sink this program if he's not fired maximum at the end of next year.

Who is? Fire Golden, then, who do we hire?

Frankly, I'm tired of this fire whoever talk. Who do we get?

Yeah, the way we play right now makes it easy for those who always hated us to kick us. Golden has us talking like losers in interviews, and playing like losers on the field.

Wow Teddy, classless in his interview. "Their nothing better than watching your home town team leave the stadium before the game is over".
Stop being as pussified as Golden and the team is. Thats the **** I want our players to say.

he was one of our playes he just "wanted to play for a black coach"

remember?!
**** him. I could give a **** about Bridgewater. Our team is pussified and any fan complaining about **** talking should be embarrassed.

**** You man, all Miami fans aren't classless like you.

Advertisement
Teddy's inviting a whole lot of bad karma. Good for him, let's see how that works out for him.

Golden is a bum, which I have been saying since the summer. BUT:

Ultimately, we have huge issues with the program overall, starting at the top with Shalala. Three straight failed hires says as much. We do not have the same commitment to winning as other programs. Golden will remain employed here for the next 2 years, while scapegoating assistants and other staff. This has become the Miami way. The program itself is on serious life-support if not already dead. Call me a mope, call me not a Cane. Call me whatever the **** CiS has called me. Anyone who sees anything else seriously has no clue and tonight just validates it all.

I don''t really care anymore. But it is painfully obvious he isn't a fit for this job.

Advertisement

Well you might be partially right that he is "not the right coach for Miami" but I don't think he'll continue to "sink" the program. He may continue to **** the bed but the program from a talent/organization standpoint is light years what it was before he got here.

Plays too passively to coach at Miami right now.

He isn't going anywhere so we will see if he is man enough to change his philosophy and get the job done here.

All is not lost

Morris graduates

Green graduates

Henderson graduates

Highsmith graduates

Rodgers graduates

Gaines graduates

Cornelius graduates

:)

Advertisement
Golden is a bum, which I have been saying since the summer. BUT:

Ultimately, we have huge issues with the program overall, starting at the top with Shalala. Three straight failed hires says as much. We do not have the same commitment to winning as other programs. Golden will remain employed here for the next 2 years, while scapegoating assistants and other staff. This has become the Miami way. The program itself is on serious life-support if not already dead. Call me a mope, call me not a Cane. Call me whatever the **** CiS has called me. Anyone who sees anything else seriously has no clue and tonight just validates it all.
We will never win anything significant with Al Golden as our coach.

So let me get this straight, some of the very same people that jack off to our display against Texas in the cotton bowl are now repulsed by bridgewater's actions? Bury the freakin program.

Right, so because we don't have a standout option right now, keeping a ****** coach is the best course of action. Only on CiS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back