UM staff pushing for 4-star local DT Lyons

View as article
These podcasts are from fans just like us.They dont know anymore than we do.There are just no leaks from inside miami these days.

Well THAT pukes me out! Sooooo - I've been wasting a lot of time . . . could'a been polishing my rims.

Advertisement
Nah fuq Lyons he's a hobbit I want big fish.....my bad potential got it.....potentially super jags now I understand. Taylor is the only one in like yeeeesssss but even his production sr year was meh. But Simpson can teach so I give us that......I want LT to play like a first rounder but DT is hard to predict. DT and OL sometimes can be such toss ups.....an Evan Neal is a guarantee and the kid at DT last year who went to LSU those are guarantees....or an Ed Oliver.

We need bigger fish but with this whole conference shake up **** it's going to tell alot about the future of the program.

And JHH I haven't seen that 1st round stuff on Saturdays not yet at least.
Man LT is gon be a BEAST u hear me! He’s the most talented lineman we’ve had in years

Wait elite level DTs? I was reading this thinking u were being sarcastic. I'm really confused. Taylor is the only one coming in with hype and it's rare a TF DT can come in and dominate. The rest of the guys haven't done anything....Miller is big body he isn't good. Nesta plays hard but possibly a sixth rounded. Roberts I haven't seen anything and Hunt has a bit of upside. DT has been hella underwhelming since Mac And G3 left. We have not had the same production or disruption in that spot since......UNC destroyed and showed that that is a weak spot for us.

Unless the Diaz switching to DCord is that big of a deal (which is possible) we will see.
It’s very rare 1st or 2nd year DTs come in and dominate..y’all need to presss the breaks on what LT will do year 1. RJ was impactful after 2 years..Willis was a vet..Norton a vet. Interior Dlineman generally need time. As far as what we have, nesta just needs to put it all together for a full szn if he was at Clemson he’d get the Tyler Davis hype..Miller keep up his pace and Ford needs to be steady. Hunte in his 3rd year should make a jump. Roberts will continue to improve

Advertisement
Advertisement

You guys are falling for the Savion Collins again. Nothing about this film is impressive.

Thank you. In a class of 18-20 kids tops this kid is not a take this early in the recruiting game. If we were bringing in a large class I wouldnt mind taking a flyer on him but not with limited spots.

Nah fuq Lyons he's a hobbit I want big fish.....my bad potential got it.....potentially super jags now I understand. Taylor is the only one in like yeeeesssss but even his production sr year was meh. But Simpson can teach so I give us that......I want LT to play like a first rounder but DT is hard to predict. DT and OL sometimes can be such toss ups.....an Evan Neal is a guarantee and the kid at DT last year who went to LSU those are guarantees....or an Ed Oliver.

We need bigger fish but with this whole conference shake up **** it's going to tell alot about the future of the program.

And JHH I haven't seen that 1st round stuff on Saturdays not yet at least.
We can agree to disagree but you are REALLY sleeping on Elijah Roberts. I saw him take out Deerfields running game (Jaylon Knighton and Jalen Patterson) singlehandidly in the State Semifinals 2 years ago... He was a one man wrecking crew on the LOS. And he was 240-250lbs it seemed..Not sure what you are looking for here from just his Tr-Fr year and why he would even be anywhere near "JAG" territory but you got him mistaken for Blissett or Holley or some other DT because buddy his a dog. lol.

Pair with him a 6th year Miller, a 2nd year LT and a 4th year JHH and MAYBE a 6th year Nesta in 2022 and I see why Manny and Simpson are being picky at DT this year..thats my only point.

Advertisement
If we take Tarbor this week, then we know what's up. He's the solid, local guy. They'll shoot for the moon with Lucas with Tarbor in the boat.

Myron Green is intriguing. I'm going to ask our CC coach here about him.
Miami isn't really recruiting him (Tarber) hard anymore. Appears that they have backed off a bit. I'd be surprised if he ends up here.

We can agree to disagree but you are REALLY sleeping on Elijah Roberts. I saw him take out Deerfields running game (Jaylon Knighton and Jalen Patterson) singlehandidly in the State Semifinals 2 years ago... He was a one man wrecking crew on the LOS. And he was 240-250lbs it seemed..Not sure what you are looking for here from just his Tr-Fr year and why he would even be anywhere near "JAG" territory but you got him mistaken for Blissett or Holley or some other DT because buddy his a dog. lol.

Pair with him a 6th year Miller, a 2nd year LT and a 4th year JHH and MAYBE a 6th year Nesta in 2022 and I see why Manny and Simpson are being picky at DT this year..thats my only point.

Rooster had over 130 yards that game at about 8 yards a clip.
What game you watched?

Advertisement
Rooster had over 130 yards that game at about 8 yards a clip.
What game you watched?
I was in the stands bruh and was rooting for Deerfield for the record... Lol. That was the quietest 130 yards I’ve seen in years. And don’t think I don’t remember that Knighton had a long run that made the bulk of that 130 yards IIRC. He wasn’t running at will on that DL. And ERoberts was a big reason. But I digress.

Advertisement
Back