UM players at the combine numbers/projections

you guys are looking at the unofficial times.

they put the official times on the website.

bush ran a 4.60 official it looks like, which is good for him, i think

burns official looks to be a 4.47

EDIT: i was wrong, they got the times up now:

NFL Events: Combine Tracker

bush = 4.64
burns - 4.46

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** I thought Bush would run around a 4.52 and was hoping burns was in the 4.36 range

Advertisement
Sanders just said that Burns is making some $ from this combine. Kid took a gamble on himself and is making good on it. Very proud of Artie.

From Brian Witherspoon
Artie Burns can sneak up the board today. Physical and long corner who made a lot plays on the ball this year. #NFLCombine

From Brian Witherspoon again
Loved Deon Bush, covered him at the EW Shrine Game. Very vocal young man on the field. Has a nose for the ball, can get to it. #NFLCombine

How tf Tracy Howard didn't get invited when they got dB's out there running a 4.85??? Smh Tracy better than half the corners that were invited.

Advertisement
Burns just made himself a first round pick. Deon bush was expected to run in the mid 7's and also had 17 reps at 225. I don't think Artie benched. He ran a 4.46 official, Deon ran 4.64

Burns just made himself a first round pick. Deon bush was expected to run in the mid 7's and also had 17 reps at 225. I don't think Artie benched. He ran a 4.46 official, Deon ran 4.64

For reference perspective, those official FAT (fully automatic time) would probably be 4.22 and 4.40 as hand times.

Those are quality 40 times.

Just said with Jalen running 4.46, had a 41' inch vert, and a broad jump over 11 feet...wow

Advertisement
Bush is plenty fast enough. He's going to have an excellent career if his body holds up. His shoulder problems can be a big issue especially at such a violent position.

Bush is plenty fast enough. He's going to have an excellent career if his body holds up. His shoulder problems can be a big issue especially at such a violent position.

He tested above average in everything else, I haven't seen his on field drills, I was doing patient transports all morning long but I have it recorded with U-Verse. Artie made some money today I heard

Advertisement

Plus he plays the position with little regard for his personal health. Kid put all his heart into most of his hits.

Advertisement
Back