UM players at the combine numbers/projections

He couldn't beat out Walford and Cleveland. He does look the part which is why he was highly rated.
23 reps on 225
he was up and down, I can imagine he had a problem with consistency @DMoney

Let's be honest, did Beau really get a fair shot? I remember one play I believe against Cincy; granted, it was garbage time, but I recall he caught the ball and got an additional 5 yrds after contact and I just remember saying to myself 'this kid has soft hands and is tough.' He couldn't get out the dog house, and truth be told, we had a bunch of top rated talent fail under the old regime. Whatever Beau "lacked" in, why wasn't he coached up? I wouldn't be surprise if he winds up having a solid NFL career.

He did get a fair shot. Walford was just a much, much better player. Cleveland was a better blocker and could catch a little.

Sandland did have confidence issues, and I don't think we saw the best of him. But he was third-string because the other two guys played better.
Dude there's plenty of work out warriors who suck in pads

Advertisement
Some NFL franchise will get a steal with Bush. Great young man. Made some big plays for the Canes!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I know this is just shirts and shorts but Sandland looks good. We couldn't find something for him to do?

He couldn't beat out Walford and Cleveland. He does look the part which is why he was highly rated.

once again, don't trust the anyone under the golden regime. do i have to remind who dallas crawford started over. not that beau would of beat out walford but he sure as **** could've beat out cleveland who wasn't good at anything

I know this is just shirts and shorts but Sandland looks good. We couldn't find something for him to do?

once again, don't trust the anyone under the golden regime. do i have to remind who dallas crawford started over. not that beau would of beat out walford but he sure as **** could've beat out cleveland who wasn't good at anything
He was up and down all day,and he's inconsistent when it comes to catching the ball. Some were caught but others were bodied, the only thing he was consistent at is Route running

Advertisement
Quick update: I can't confirm because my dad does not talk to anyone during the combine about the combine but I think Raphael Kirby is going to do all the workouts tomorrow, he did the bench this afternoon

Quick update: I can't confirm because my dad does not talk to anyone during the combine about the combine but I think Raphael Kirby is going to do all the workouts tomorrow, he did the bench this afternoon

Doubt Kirby runs since he's still rehabbing his knee.

Doubt Kirby runs since he's still rehabbing his knee.
idk, I'm thinking he's doing the field work because if you're not cleared to work out, you can't even bench and he benched

It was smart of Scott not to run only because running on Greentree, the guys always post faster times...like Duke Johnson ran a 4.55 and 4.6 at combine....but ran a 4.43 at pro day if im not mistaken...

Advertisement
I dont understand why Howard didnt get invited..I think he would have tested well in position drills (except 40 maybe a 4.5 guy)..he is a cover guy

Advertisement
Howard would've tested awful IMO.

You think so??? I thought ive always read that he has good technique and skills, just this scheme was not for him..hes a press cover xorner, not a zone type Corner
oh lord no, none of the corners that have came from under golden have had good technique. One of the biggest hits on Miami players outside RB, DE, and LB, were that they were badly coached or misused which hurt all of their Developments. A perfect example is Anthony Chickillo, he officially ran a 4.79...why the **** is a man who did that playing end in a 3-4 okie?? What got him drafted was because he was a talented kid who had TFL's against the run AND he was technically sound because Jethro Franklin was there and bum *** Randy Melvin didn't have enough time to ruin his ***

23 reps on 225

Let's be honest, did Beau really get a fair shot? I remember one play I believe against Cincy; granted, it was garbage time, but I recall he caught the ball and got an additional 5 yrds after contact and I just remember saying to myself 'this kid has soft hands and is tough.' He couldn't get out the dog house, and truth be told, we had a bunch of top rated talent fail under the old regime. Whatever Beau "lacked" in, why wasn't he coached up? I wouldn't be surprise if he winds up having a solid NFL career.

He did get a fair shot. Walford was just a much, much better player. Cleveland was a better blocker and could catch a little.

Sandland did have confidence issues, and I don't think we saw the best of him. But he was third-string because the other two guys played better.

No doubt Walford was clearly better, D; all I'm saying is that there's a reason why he was rated the No. 1 JUCO TE in the nation, and I feel this another prime example of a highly touted kid who failed under Golden and Co. It'll be interesting to see what he does at the next level b/c he has turned some heads at this combine.

23 reps on 225

No doubt Walford was clearly better, D; all I'm saying is that there's a reason why he was rated the No. 1 JUCO TE in the nation, and I feel this another prime example of a highly touted kid who failed under Golden and Co. It'll be interesting to see what he does at the next level b/c he has turned some heads at this combine.
No he didn't, they all expected expected him to run high 4.7 and run good routes. They wanted to see him catch the ball and some he caught and some he let get into his body. When he ran the gauntlet he dropped 3 balls and was all over the place. Mike Mayock on live t.v. Even said he had a up and down day.

Advertisement
Back