UM players at the combine numbers/projections

Ramsey has game...he is raw but Ive always liked his play.

The comparison for Artie couldn't be more wrong. They compared him to Amerson. We saw a lot of Amerson....he was a dude UM actually targeted and threw at...which is why his int's were high..Artie wasn't our targeted cb. He made plays when they presented themselves. Amerson also seemed clueless, Artie is raw..but he has more iq...less of a gambler.

Artie will be gone by the 2nd round...which will be great for him..The dolphins should honestly target him in the 2nd.

Advertisement

The comparison for Artie couldn't be more wrong. They compared him to Amerson. We saw a lot of Amerson....he was a dude UM actually targeted and threw at...which is why his int's were high..Artie wasn't our targeted cb. He made plays when they presented themselves. Amerson also seemed clueless, Artie is raw..but he has more iq...less of a gambler.

Artie will be gone by the 2nd round...which will be great for him..The dolphins should honestly target him in the 2nd.
he's a first round pick if everything I've heard is true not a second round pick...btw they don't compare on potential, they compare on what he's does on tape to give an idea what kind of player he is. They literally compared jalen Ramsey to Byron jones, do you think that's right?? Artie is a gambler, that's the hit on him, he gambles too much with poor technique. That's why he got so many PI's, he's too aggressive.

Would love that pick if we don't go CB in round 1. Would be great for his family too with his mom gone he can stay close to his brothers.

Just said with Jalen running 4.46, had a 41' inch vert, and a broad jump over 11 feet...wow

E L I T E
Yea he not a safety, the only person I've seen more fluid was Patrick Peterson

Yet R. Scott ate his lunch for most of the F$U game. We went right at him and didn't give a **** who he was.
yea he did lol that was his best game btw lol

Scott went for over a 100 and had a TD. I'll take that against a kid that supposed to be the best CB in the country. I think Ramsey's a great player but felt it was important to point out that we went at him and mad him look human for most of the game.

Would love that pick if we don't go CB in round 1. Would be great for his family too with his mom gone he can stay close to his brothers.
he's not going to be there unless he takes a crap on his pro day, there was talk of him going late first before the combine, and if what I heard about Deion saying he made money, he solidified himself as a 1st round pick

Advertisement
E L I T E

Yet R. Scott ate his lunch for most of the F$U game. We went right at him and didn't give a **** who he was.

Scott went for over a 100 and had a TD. I'll take that against a kid that supposed to be the best CB in the country. I think Ramsey's a great player but felt it was important to point out that we went at him and mad him look human for most of the game.
Averaged 18 a catch too, idk what's up with that kid because there's tape of him shutting down top flight receivers but he goes up against Scott who's far from one production and tape wise and gets roasted. People say everything from Charles Woodson to Antrel rolle because he's basically a hybrid like they were but I don't remember them getting outplayed by lower tier NFL receiver prospects

Artie burns is an intriguing prospect, very good speed, length and ball skills. Has the prototype size of a NFL corner. The best thing about him is that he is no where near his ceiling. He's raw at CB with this being only his 3rd year playing and he has improved leaps and bounds every year he has played the position. Will be late 1st/ early second pick. On tape he is just as good as any of these corners

Bush is plenty fast enough. He's going to have an excellent career if his body holds up. His shoulder problems can be a big issue especially at such a violent position.

Bush will be a very, VERY pleasant pick up if he slips into the fourth. I pray and hope my Bears pick him up. We need big time safety help. Bush is a true play maker and a hitter.

How tf Tracy Howard didn't get invited when they got dB's out there running a 4.85??? Smh Tracy better than half the corners that were invited.
This is one of the deeper DB's class in years, what do you mean why wasn't he invited? I can name at least 35 players with better tape he was a four year starter and was average at best, btw one corner ran higher than 4.65. Safeties go out with corners too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Artie burns is an intriguing prospect, very good speed, length and ball skills. Has the prototype size of a NFL corner. The best thing about him is that he is no where near his ceiling. He's raw at CB with this being only his 3rd year playing and he has improved leaps and bounds every year he has played the position. Will be late 1st/ early second pick. On tape he is just as good as any of these corners

Just wait until a quality NFL coach get their hands on this kid. The kid has the goods. If it wasn't for poor ACC officiating, the kid would've had 8 picks on the season. He has so much athleticism that he baits QBs into thinking a WR is open then either breaks on the ball, or uses that speed to catch up to the play. If he can learn to use his hands a bit better to gain position vs. running through people, he'll be a pro-bowler.

Just wait until a quality NFL coach get their hands on this kid. The kid has the goods. If it wasn't for poor ACC officiating, the kid would've had 8 picks on the season. He has so much athleticism that he baits QBs into thinking a WR is open then either breaks on the ball, or uses that speed to catch up to the play. If he can learn to use his hands a bit better to gain position vs. running through people, he'll be a pro-bowler.
11 picks, he dropped 3 he should've caught

How tf Tracy Howard didn't get invited when they got dB's out there running a 4.85??? Smh Tracy better than half the corners that were invited.
This is one of the deeper DB's class in years, what do you mean why wasn't he invited? I can name at least 35 players with better tape he was a four year starter and was average at best, btw one corner ran higher than 4.65. Safeties go out with corners too

Oh so youre watching tape of every corner at the combine?? Lol gtfoh most of the dbs in this draft average at best... Tracy is a better corner than most of the corners at the combine.

Oh so youre watching tape of every corner at the combine?? Lol gtfoh most of the dbs in this draft average at best... Tracy is a better corner than most of the corners at the combine.
No my dad did and he's an actual scout lol, he had a list containing 35 corners that have better stats and tape dude lol I've seen it. You mean to tell me you know more than a 21 year vet to NFL scouting? Actually I take back the naming part, I won't be able to get my hands on that notebook again

Last edited:
Advertisement

11 picks, he dropped 3 he should've caught

Yep, that's hella true.

E L I T E

Nearly all of those yards were on a fluke play

didnt look like a fluke when scott drug him in to the end zone while dude had a full grasp on his face mask

Advertisement

didnt look like a fluke when scott drug him in to the end zone while dude had a full grasp on his face mask
Ok?

Most of what I have heard has said his tape was horrible. Just because he had a lot of interceptions doesn't mean his tape is any good. I remember a lot of very bad plays from him last season.

Most of what I have heard has said his tape was horrible. Just because he had a lot of interceptions doesn't mean his tape is any good. I remember a lot of very bad plays from him last season.
It's not horrible it's average...I wish he could've waited a year he did way better than expected but Cyrus jones and William Jackson blew it out the water that it'll be hard for him to get into the first, not impossible, but really hard

Nobody on this defense had good film last year. That's why keep saying slow down on the corn talk. There wasn't one player on defense last year that stood out.

You saw flashes from bush, burns, chad, aqm, carter, corn, norton, and grace. But not one of those guys was good every week.

Burns technique is sloppy and he is very grabby. If he plays as a rookie, he will likely get called a lot for pi.

Advertisement
Back