👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210723-141449_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210723-141449_Twitter.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 433
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish to God someone would be str8 on how tall he is. I watched 2 Edgewater games last year and thought he jumped off the screen. Kid is an animal. That said, I’ve read where people have said he is only 5’9 and other places I read he is 6’0. I’m w fan tho.
He looks 6 ft ok film or close to it. For example Corey Flagg is 5-9 5-10 and it looks clear! I love how he plays. We need a wild man at backer He’s that dude

Troutman might actually be 5'10 maybe 200 now. Maybe. I don't know where they get 6'1 208 from. I was always at Edgewater, and I like the kid and all, but I just don't see it guys. I'm hoping the best for him, but I see a Terry McCray here.

If he’s 5-10 He can play striker in this scheme and play at 210-215 and be a terror.
Troutman might actually be 5'10 maybe 200 now. Maybe. I don't know where they get 6'1 208 from. I was always at Edgewater, and I like the kid and all, but I just don't see it guys. I'm hoping the best for him, but I see a Terry McCray here.

Advertisement
You think WB and Medlock aren't a good class? Wow
You might want to think before posting. Your comment isn’t responsive to my post, my post preceded the second commitment, signing day is months away and we’ve missed out on two kids we apparently wanted. Oh, and WB isn’t even committed yet. So yes, I think LB recruiting remains a concern until we have evidence to the contrary. If I were Manny, I’d certainly not think it’s all set and done.

Does anyone think he's coming? Nebraska kid and doesn't seem like he's a culture fit for the locker room.

Advertisement
Back