UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s that comp like?
No question he’s fast. But he looks 6’4 compared to some of those dudes

Advertisement
Nebraska isn’t exactly known for great high school competition but ****, that kid flies. Worst case scenario, we have a linebacker who returns kickoffs.

Trivia: Anyone remember the last LB we landed from the area? No Google.

Advertisement
Still pretty **** special. He must have moved from somewhere to NE. They don’t make them like that up there lol. Probably end up at OU or some sh*t.

A lot of times they relocate here with the military (Offutt Air Force Base) but those kids usually attend the Bellevue schools.

It's an Arizona State article, but bottom line he said he can't stand the cold. His dad played football at Illinois & said he would play in a warm weather state if given the chance.

Likes UM, Auburn, Arizona State & Oklahoma. The guy recruiting him to UM just left for UCF though.

At this point he is more athlete than football player. In 2019, his first year on varsity, he only put up 26 tackles, 2 sacks & 5 tackles for losses.

It's an Arizona State article, but bottom line he said he can't stand the cold. His dad played football at Illinois & said he would play in a warm weather state if given the chance.

Likes UM, Auburn, Arizona State & Oklahoma. The guy recruiting him to UM just left for UCF though.

At this point he is more athlete than football player. In 2019, his first year on varsity, he only put up 26 tackles, 2 sacks & 5 tackles for losses.

LB who can't stand the cold doesn't really scream "tough enough" to me.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like that cold **** either. But then again, I'm not trying to make a living violently colliding with grown men.

Advertisement
Back