UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
A lot of rumors that t rob was leaving regardless anyway and rumors that trob can’t get along with Manny.
Choke on that info. 😉
My question would be can TRob get along with Mario? Because I feel like Lane would try and keep Trob. Lane knows Trob skill set is being an Ace Recruiter, so he definitely keeps him.

Orgeron and C. Raymond as Co-DCs. (DL/DB coach)
LB coach..lean on Coach O and Lane SEC ties to pull a LB coach

Orgeron is the bait to lure C. Raymond.

My question would be can TRob get along with Mario? Because I feel like Lane would try and keep Trob. Lane knows Trob skill set is being an Ace Recruiter, so he definitely keeps him.

Orgeron and C. Raymond as Co-DCs. (DL/DB coach)
LB coach..lean on Coach O and Lane SEC ties to pull a LB coach

Orgeron is the bait to lure C. Raymond.
Forget about Mario and trob.
Our bot won’t touch orgeron.
C Raymond is an lsu lifer like Odell at fsu

Advertisement
From Rivals last night:

Rogers spoke with Mario Cristobal this evening, and Rogers' father, Marcus, tells CaneSport that the conversation went well and his son remains on board as a Cane commitment.

They said Coach Cristobal stated to them that Khamauri is still their No. 1 priority. And coach Cristobal did recruit him to Oregon, just they didn’t make the top five.”

Marcus had some concerns that perhaps Cristobal would go a different direction with his CB recruiting, so it was a relief to the family when the coach said he's all in on getting Rogers on board as a Cane.

Rodgers cancelled a planned visit to Notre Dame this weekend and is all in on remaining a CAne.

Advertisement
From Rivals last night:

Rogers spoke with Mario Cristobal this evening, and Rogers' father, Marcus, tells CaneSport that the conversation went well and his son remains on board as a Cane commitment.

They said Coach Cristobal stated to them that Khamauri is still their No. 1 priority. And coach Cristobal did recruit him to Oregon, just they didn’t make the top five.”

Marcus had some concerns that perhaps Cristobal would go a different direction with his CB recruiting, so it was a relief to the family when the coach said he's all in on getting Rogers on board as a Cane.

Rodgers cancelled a planned visit to Notre Dame this weekend and is all in on remaining a CAne.
stephen colbert win GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Excellent news. There is a ton of playing time to be had for corners. Also, not bad for them to get the pace of the college game and come in at garbage time year 1 if they aren’t ready (not saying that there is much in their way with regards to talent…speaking for Graves too with this post). LB moves are clearly being made as Justin Medlock DEs omitted. Also, BJ is gone. I expect a faster D all around. Mario should be able to close with the guys upfront too. We need the trench bullies in the middle and the quick guys in the outside creating pressure and maintaining the edge. Better LB play with speed can cover the gap in between.

We should be back to our heritage fashion sooner than most expect on D. We have a ton of talent and we have no excuse to fill the gaps that were left by the previous administration. I have high hopes and expectations for next year, especially if we retain Stevenson. We could also use Nesta coming back to play a big role. I hope that both of them consider what could be in their futures and understanding that they can benefit from the extra year.

It will be interesting how this team responds in the bowl game. Our past coaching changes going on have not had this kind of momentum. I expect us to come out hard on offense and hope the d plays up to the standards of the U.

CB class of Rogers, Graves, and Little Jr = great CB class.

See if you can try to pull 1 of the 2 SD Oregon commits (or maybe both?) and that's an all time haul. Nice way of salvaging a position of need.
If it comes down to it, and we have Rodgers, Graves and we either get Little or the 2 Oregon commits, I want the 2 Oregon kids. Florence especially.

Advertisement
From Rivals last night:

Lets. Fu*****. Go.

We need 4 cbs this class. Did we take any last year?
We took Malik Curtis as a CB last year and had Rique transfer in. So technically we took 2 but one is likely leaving and the other got exactly 0 meaningful snaps at CB this year. Gotta hope to retain Rique and go after a portal guy or 2 for CB.

Advertisement
We took Malik Curtis as a CB last year and had Rique transfer in. So technically we took 2 but one is likely leaving and the other got exactly 0 meaningful snaps at CB this year. Gotta hope to retain Rique and go after a portal guy or 2 for CB.
Getting Rique to come back would be an unbelievable recruiting job. Would have put that at .0001% chance of happening

Or we bring in a bunch of all American freshman and let them compete for a couple spots

Time to move Curtis to WR and bring in 5 real CB's

Khamauri Rogers 4 star 6-0 165

Chris Graves 4 star 6-1 175

Jalil Tucker 4 star 6-0 180

Jahlil Florence 4 star 6-1.5 180

Earl Little Jr. 4 star 6-0 175

Advertisement
Back