UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
I feel bad for the young man. Hope the recovery goes well and put work in where most kids don't, the film room. You can learn a lot, see what the real pros do at your position and visualize yourself doing it. Your body will follow when it's ready, you'll see things and your mind will take over. I know that sounds hokie (sp?) but it's true. I was a much better player post injury and man, the amount of stuff you can view on the net wasn't even available to me. Post injury, my head was so far ahead of my body, but when it caught up I was literally better than I was before.

Advertisement
You guys don’t seem to want to believe the rumors of a few weeks ago that Trob is gone.

Rodgers, Feagans and Graves committed here because of Trob and nothing more. The biggest thing these kids want is to go to the nfl and Trob has done that. They don’t want a shiny locker room out a swimming pool. They want nfl money.

None of these db’s are gonna sign here if Trob isn’t part of the staff.
Feagans already dipped. I don’t see Graves and Rodgers being be part of this class either so don’t get you hopes up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if trob already knows where he’s working come January. Him being able to recruit the best db’s in the country and pulling them away from all the frontrunners to come here proves he can get any db he wants that isn’t in Louisiana.
That alone would make him the number one target in this staff right now and it’s not even close.
I doubt anyone outside of Trob is getting calls from any of the playoff teams.

Even if Manny leaves, it's all about who we hire.
I agree with you but the article states that Ole Miss and Mississippi State is making a push for him. Even if we hired a big time coach it'll be hard to beat out those in-state schools with established relationships with him. We'll more than likely have an entirely new coaching staff.

Advertisement
Not even that good and a torn acl.. If Ole Miss keeps winning his best option is gonna be Miami or Mississippi State.

He's not in a position to talk like that.

Not even that good and a torn acl.. If Ole Miss keeps winning his best option is gonna be Miami or Mississippi State.

He's not in a position to talk like that.

Lol, bro what? To talk like what? To keep his options open in case the coaches that he committed to are no longer here? He is no position to do that? Or did I miss a quote?

Lol, bro what? To talk like what? To keep his options open in case the coaches that he committed to are no longer here? He is no position to do that? Or did I miss a quote?
Like he has options. He can play for Mike Leach or whoever Miami hires. That's his options.

The kid was dropped off of so many teams boards before he tore his ACL. I'd be surprised if MSU even took him right now.

His 11.4 100 essentially ended his recruitment by a lot of schools.

Like he has options. He can play for Mike Leach or whoever Miami hires. That's his options.

The kid was dropped off of so many teams boards before he tore his ACL. I'd be surprised if MSU even took him right now.

Lol, okay.

Advertisement
24565F68-37D6-48EC-974E-EF62288955E3.jpeg

We have to do something about our coaching situation. We can't keep these recruits in the dark alot of them are planning to sign early and I won't blame them for making a business decision.

Advertisement
We have to do something about our coaching situation. We can't keep these recruits in the dark alot of them are planning to sign early and I won't blame them for making a business decision.

Do what exactly?
Didn't we want a coaching change and didn't we openly chat about it these last few months?
Well, here we go...

Kids lame and his dads saying that? Hope he has a good backup plan. Takes pressure off honoring his scholly when Mario is hired.

I'm not even concerned about this one.

Hope he recovers and comes back better than before, but isn't that two years out with an injury? Bad knee this year for sure and it's a concern.

There's a reason all the usual suspects for a top 100 recruit have backed off.

Advertisement
Back