UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Great opportunity to fix the CB room in 1 cycle.

Portal guy
Graves
Rogers
Little
Tucker and/or Florence
Eli Ricks would be a game changer. If Mario can land Ricks and keep Stevenson, this will the first time Miami has had 2 elite corners on the field at the same time since Rumph and Buchanon.

Huge
I definitely thought the kid was gone but I absolutely love the SD kids and would be thrilled with either 1. We need 4 CBs minimum, especially if 2 bolts. Obviously Little is an option too. If those SD kids do end up visiting, I think we have a great shot. I am worried about SC sneaking in there though. It’s up the road and they have a lot of momentum and hype right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, this kid is really thin...

Is that a recent photo?

If it is, he's at least 2yrs away from even playing special teams.

Advertisement
Wow, this kid is really thin...

Is that a recent photo?

If it is, he's at least 2yrs away from even playing special teams.
Rogers will have to focus on lower leg hypertrophy and strength training before playing. Due to his ACL injury, his right quadriceps muscle has atrophied and will create problems if rushed back. Problems such as muscle weakness, instability, and compensation (similar to what we saw with King) will occur. He needs to continue rehab to make sure both legs are strengthened in order to prevent further injuries. Before anyone tries to discredit me, I graduated with an Exercise Science degree and did a physical therapy internship where I saw ACL injuries ranging from young adults to pro athletes.

However, to say he's two years away from playing special teams is wrong. Rogers should be second or third-string after an RS year or close to it if off-season training goes well.

Ok maybe I’m dumb here (just got back into recruiting). In the Cyrus Moss thread everybody said this dude was going elsewhere. I looked at his Twitter and he seems all Cane. Can somebody help my dumbass out 😂

Advertisement
Ok maybe I’m dumb here (just got back into recruiting). In the Cyrus Moss thread everybody said this dude was going elsewhere. I looked at his Twitter and he seems all Cane. Can somebody help my dumbass out 😂
Cane. Dad raised concerns if Manny wasn't retained. They visited this weekend, fell in love with Mario, got assurance that TRob is still around, and it's all gucci.

We're trending in the right direction.. Us or USC.

Advertisement
Back