UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** he either knows he can start or he will de-commit soon. Lol yall hate the truth it's ok I don't mind being on the dark side of things especially with our fanbase.

Last edited:
Alabama Signed the top class in the country after going 7-6 either kids commit to a program or ……

1st yr bump. Every single coach gets a bump, even here. Go look at Golden’s 2012 after we finished 2011 6-6. Go look at Shannon’s 2008 class after we finished 2007 5-7. Go look at FSU’s current class after going 3-6. Go look at our 2020 class despite going 6-7. It’s easy to sell kids on hope; but when u got a guy like Saban who was shortly removed from a Nat’l title, it’s real easy to sell kids on a proven commodity.

Alabama Signed the top class in the country after going 7-6 either kids commit to a program or ……
Yup bang.....that whole win and they come is a joke. It's all about can u take care of my family and I will become your family. It's basically mob type **** and rightfully so. And by being accepted into this family u will become tougher and be taken care of regardless if u make it or not.

Advertisement
Yup bang.....that whole win and they come is a joke. It's all about can u take care of my family and I will become your family. It's basically mob type **** and rightfully so. And by being accepted into this family u will become tougher and be taken care of regardless if u make it or not.
saban was a 4 loss a year coach at LSU who couldn't hack it with dolphins. overnight bama gets kids who they weren't even recruiting to commit last minute and they stockpiled. lets not act like hes God.

saban was a 4 loss a year coach at LSU who couldn't hack it with dolphins. overnight bama gets kids who they weren't even recruiting to commit last minute and they stockpiled. lets not act like hes God.
Yea but when he left LSU u saw the talent the first rounders they put out. He's not God he just gets the best players. In the NFL he wouldn't be able to do that cause there is more parity.

We can always look back and blame Colt McCoy for this dynasty…. If he wasn’t such a ****** worrying about his long back up QB career they probably beat bama in that 09 natty game and maybe keep some semblance of balance going

Advertisement

In fairness, bro…maybe ppl forget what LSU was b4 Saban got there, but in 5 yrs, he won the SEC West 3x, The SEC 2x, and a National Championship. I mean, that’s a pretty good run in a 5 yr period. I knew for sure when Saban went to Bama, it was going to be problems. The guy took the HC job as a former NFL coach who was 4 yrs removed as a NC. That resume + Bama’s budget = a horrible combination.

In fairness, bro…maybe ppl forget what LSU was b4 Saban got there, but in 5 yrs, he won the SEC West 3x, The SEC 2x, and a National Championship. I mean, that’s a pretty good run in a 5 yr period. I knew for sure when Saban went to Bama, it was going to be problems. The guy took the HC job as a former NFL coach who was 4 yrs removed as a NC. That resume + Bama’s budget = a horrible combination.
I would take saban, I just think its unfair what they get away with. that being said, he and urban Meyer are on another level. Dabo is great too but they did it at multiple programs.

I would take saban, I just think its unfair what they get away with. that being said, he and urban Meyer are on another level. Dabo is great too but they did it at multiple programs.

Oh Bama’s cheating is blatant. Lol. But honestly, they’ve been cheating for a very, VERY long time. Even when they were cheating in the early 2000’s, blatantly, & got caught, they still sucked. Most of the $EC cheat pretty flagrantly, but Saban is a **** good coach, so giving him the red carpet was going to be a huge issue.

Honestly, if Urb fails at Jax, I would throw a bag at him when he take his “health” sabbatical. Pure fantasy. Lol.

**** he either knows he can start or he will de-commit soon. Lol yall hate the truth it's ok I don't mind being on the dark side of things especially with our fanbase.
What truth are you spewing here other than you don't know zhit.

Advertisement
Back