UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Unless a player gets injured, arrested or some other significant event, why would the ratings change much? Did they suddenly rewatch tape from last year?
More players do camps and always u have late risers. It happens.....tin foil hat people think rankings drop for um kid's which is bs. I have seen guys that we have had rise and fall. If there was some flat earth drop in rankings for every player then yea that's questionable....but we have had kids rise which kills that narrative and contradicts the tin foil heads.

More players do camps and always u have late risers. It happens.....tin foil hat people think rankings drop for um kid's which is bs. I have seen guys that we have had rise and fall. If there was some flat earth drop in rankings for every player then yea that's questionable....but we have had kids rise which kills that narrative and contradicts the tin foil heads.
I get someone moving a few points up or down, but large swings kind of seems like they don't really know what they're doing.

Advertisement
TrumpyCane is one of the nicest stuffed bears around but CIS dogged me at first as well

@RVACane
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Rogers putting in work as a recruiter, too. I think we'll see a lot of that out of the DVD guys. Rubs off on them :)

Advertisement
LOL - 20% of the time he’s thrown at, it’s a completion. 40% of the time it’s an incompletion. And the other 40% it’s a pick6. I hope he keeps those same numbers here.

Where you get the completion from?

Advertisement
#22 on bottom-right looks like he eats nails for breakfast.. Rogers looks like he chases down breakfast. 120 lbs

Who is that? Grown man.

speaking of grown men, my big man in the yellow back look like he’s 34 years old.

Advertisement
Back