UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
you could see ivey's gains physically coming a mile away, he had the frame
In alot of the pics that have been posted of him recently he looks like a freak! Legit NFL corner physique.. If only he played like one too! Cant say enough how T-Rob said he was an All-SEC level talent so he sees something in him that he can develop into something special. We will see because Bama is going to come at him all night if they think hes a weak link.

Advertisement
Rumph weakness is recruiting, his strengths are coaching and developing.
Maybe Manny put him in his current position so he can improve on his weaknesses and later on if Trob leaves Manny will promote Rumph again.

Advertisement
T Rob will probably be named Co or defensive Coordinator when the wolves come hollering. The point is to keep him 3-4 years and put out a few first rounders to change our perception. Hopefully,we retain DVD or hire another competent db coach and recruiter if he leaves.
I'm OK with giving him the title and a raise or whatever it takes to keep him around but if you watched any South Carolina football the last few years, you wouldn't want him to be the actual DC.

Rumph weakness is recruiting, his strengths are coaching and developing.
Maybe Manny put him in his current position so he can improve on his weaknesses and later on if Trob leaves Manny will promote Rumph again.
With all respect to Rumph, who is a Cane, I doubt that. Some people just have sales ability and some don't. There is ample evidence that Rumph does not.

Advertisement
Kissing kids *** isn’t for everybody man. But as it’s been said a million times before parents love Rumph. Let trob get the kid on board. Rumph will have mom and dad in the bag

Ran into him at the Casa Cuba walk up window about 2 years ago. Gave him the standard “Good luck this season coach”, something I’ve said to a half dozen coaches over the years. He turned, shook my hand and we had a great 5 minute conversation, driven by him.

Came away wondering how he didn’t absolutely slay it on the trail.

Advertisement
Ran into him at the Casa Cuba walk up window about 2 years ago. Gave him the standard “Good luck this season coach”, something I’ve said to a half dozen coaches over the years. He turned, shook my hand and we had a great 5 minute conversation, driven by him.

Came away wondering how he didn’t absolutely slay it on the trail.

He should have done better, but there were a few chips stacked against him if we are being fair.

The AH CB's were never, ever coming to Miami that year, no matter who their recruiter or CB coach was. Losing them after being their HS coach was a scarlet letter that stained him on the trail after that. He became damaged goods. You need to be great and lucky to really have success out there. He was good at best, and certainly unlucky. He's a great Cane and it's great to hear he is having success in his new role.

Advertisement
Back