UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

If the University of Miami's administration was smart (no comment) and had a clue they'd give TRob a raise, some type of title promotion, and whatever other assurances to make sure he stays here long term.

I said it the day he was hired, he could save Manny's job if he sticks around.

Manny is saving Manny's job by hiring good recruiters and coaches.

Surround yourself with competent coaches and coordinators and your job just to steer the ship becomes easier

Last edited:
Advertisement
I used to live in Clinton My son graduated from Clinton H.S. After a decade in the Marine Corps .he went back to college there and is about to get his Electrical Engineering Degree. I'm trying to talk him in moving to Florida. I'll be up there in December and do not look forward to that damp 30 to 40 degree weather.
Thank you for his service. Best of luck to him on his next chapter.

Manny is saving Manny's job by hiring good recruiters and coaches.

Surround yourself with competent coaches and coordinators and your job is just to steer the ship becomes easier
The head coach’s priorities are bringing in talented players and hiring talented assistants. Everything else is secondary.

T Rob will probably be named Co or defensive Coordinator when the wolves come hollering. The point is to keep him 3-4 years and put out a few first rounders to change our perception. Hopefully,we retain DVD or hire another competent db coach and recruiter if he leaves.

Advertisement
****, huge commitment.

booty jiggle GIF

No, that's not what I'm proposing...and I'm well aware of how it works.

I'm proposing that those 2-3 people left in the Hecht and in particular on the board who actually still care about the program make it very well known to the football side of operations that they have their full support in terms of making it as difficult as possible for TRob to want to leave.

The thing is, we don't have a normal administration. We prematurely extend people that have no business being extended.....so you'll have to forgive me if I have absolutely zero conviction that anyone in that office isn't asleep at the wheel. Here is an opportunity to do the exact opposite of what I just said......why can't we for once prematurely extend someone who actually has some upside?
This guy found a way to turn a recruiting commitment thread into his usual administration bashing rant.

Someone in administration must’ve railed your girl or something.

Advertisement
  • Better in bail-technique as he likes to look in at the QB.
  • Really aggressive at driving on the ball.
    • When he sees it, he attacks it
    • This is also makes him susceptible to double moves
  • Love the ball skills.
    • Tracks the ball like a WR and is comfortable with the ball in the air. It is common for HS/College CB's to panic with the ball in the air, but he is adept at tracking and playing the ball at his highest point
  • Good at using his length to slow the WR at the stem. WR's do not like that inside hand impeding their long-speed and Rogers is excellent at making a 4.5 kid into a 4.7 kid with his length
  • Speed is below-average for a P5 CB. As he gains strength and weight and technique, he could become a 4.5 type at the position. Looks like a 4.7 kid right now.
  • Production on the ball is excellent and that translates
Overall, looked like a solid 4-star CB who can make an impact his second year on campus.

This guy found a way to turn a recruiting commitment thread into his usual administration bashing rant.

Someone in administration must’ve railed your girl or something.

You have to remember, this is the guy that was cheering for us to lose every game, and to burn the whole program down. He wanted a total destruction.

No matter what you think about the coaches, nobody in their right mind would want this, you don’t get anywhere by burning things down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back