UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Oh Bama’s cheating is blatant. Lol. But honestly, they’ve been cheating for a very, VERY long time. Even when they were cheating in the early 2000’s, blatantly, & got caught, they still sucked. Most of the $EC cheat pretty flagrantly, but Saban is a **** good coach, so giving him the red carpet was going to be a huge issue.

Honestly, if Urb fails at Jax, I would throw a bag at him when he take his “health” sabbatical. Pure fantasy. Lol.
If you know anyone who's connected to an SEC power, or was around Mike Slive, you know that he got them all to stop ratting on each other when he was in charge. That's what changed college football.

Advertisement
You always come to the rescue fkuc you Manure I know this is your burner account you POS

Again, what truth are you giving us?

"He either know he can start or he'll decommit"

Is that supposed to be anything meaningful?

Manure I said what I said. He will watch the performance and decide to either stick with Miami or he will de-commit stop acting like kids don't do this are you fIcking stupid man. I gotta put you on ignore. I'm not going back and forth with you. You can't be this stupid.

You are the stupid one stating opinions and then saying you all dont like facts.
You have no facts, you have opinions. Anyone and everyone knows that he either stays committed or decomitts. Yeey thanks for bringing us the truths we dont like.

Advertisement
He's not going anywhere. His father commented on someone's picture that "they were solid".
Need him to keep the others locked in and grab our other top targets. These kids aren’t stupid. They understand it’s Bama, we just need to take care of business from here on out.

We can always look back and blame Colt McCoy for this dynasty…. If he wasn’t such a ****** worrying about his long back up QB career they probably beat bama in that 09 natty game and maybe keep some semblance of balance going
Wasn't his fault if Texas wins it doesn't stop Saban from recruiting monsters. Bama could of went 3-9 year one and Saban still brings in a top three class. That's what he does it's not a secret.....he gets play makers across the board.

Advertisement
If true it's a lot better now than when he gets on campus. Now he can get surgery and rehab and red shirt and get back to 100% and get a year of college without having to focus on playing right away. Injuries suck but this may turn out to be a blessing

Last edited:
Advertisement
If true it's a lot better now than when gets on campus. Now he can get surgery and rehab and red shirt and get back to 100% and get a year of college without having to focus on playing right away. Injuries suck but this may turn out to be a blessing
For sure. I don't do social media, but maybe someone can look for an update. I saw somewhere he was having surgery this morning. Hopefully our surgeons are involved in some capacity.

Advertisement
Awful news and I think, despite what folks may think of Manny as a HC, he’ll stick by Khamauri and honor his pledge. I only mention that bc we’ve seen kids get pushed out at other schools after they’ve suffered an injury during their senior season.

Awful news and I think, despite what folks may think of Manny as a HC, he’ll stick by Khamauri and honor his pledge. I only mention that bc we’ve seen kids get pushed out at other schools after they’ve suffered an injury during their senior season.
Manny would have to be insane to not honor it. This dude doesn’t need to hit the field for 3 years.

Advertisement
Back