Lot of Miami to UGA and vice versa recently

Beard
Crawford
Coley
Richt (and staff)
Hartley
This dude

Advertisement
Y'all can hate on Rumph if you want but holy **** him hiring Manny and setting him up to be tbe HC and build this monster staff is something special. Manny really may become elite with his thinking

This might be my favorite thread. People whining about about the WR coach, even though they have no idea what type of coach he is, are now cheering the Stone hire without knowing what type of coach he is. Truly priceless.

Advertisement
This might be my favorite thread. People whining about about the WR coach, even though they have no idea what type of coach he is, are now cheering the Stone hire without knowing what type of coach he is. Truly priceless.
Guy was big in the Eason/Fromm recruitments (coaching with Fromm). Which also means he was big with Fields too.

Guy was big in the Eason/Fromm recruitments (coaching with Fromm). Which also means he was big with Fields too.

How do you know that? because he was on the staff at the time? What actual facts do you have? Again, not saying he is a bad hire...I have no idea. Just pointing out how the humor of it all.

How do you know that? because he was on the staff at the time? What actual facts do you have? Again, not saying he is a bad hire...I have no idea. Just pointing out how the humor of it all.
Maybe you should’ve read the top of the thread...

What’s priceless is you trying to play above it all know it all fan. There are obvious reasons for people to express skepticism about the WR coach hire. There are also obvious reasons to be enthusiastic about the increase in support staff. Support staff aren’t even allowed to recruit so it’d not about that. A guy who comes from UgA, who saw how they ran that program, who helped with two good QBs they have. Sure, maybe he isn’t what people hope. But he’s a support staff guy. Why rain on the discussion with your false comparison?

Advertisement
What’s priceless is you trying to play above it all know it all fan. There are obvious reasons for people to express skeptocism about the WR coach hire. There are also obvious reasons to be enthusiastic about the increase in support staff. Support staff aren’t even allowed to recruit so it’d not about that. A guy who comes from UgA, who saw how they ran that program, who helped with two good QBs they have. Sure, maybe he isn’t what people hope. But he’s a support staff guy. Why rain on the discussion with your false comparison?

It's not a false comparison kid. But you go ahead & pretend you know he had anything to do with helping the QBs. Outside of the school he was at, just be honest, you have no idea if he helped w/the QBs. It's okay to say it's nice to have a new addition from the name "Georgia," but you have no idea what he did there.

Advertisement
It's not a false comparison kid. But you go ahead & pretend you know he had anything to do with helping the QBs. Outside of the school he was at, just be honest, you have no idea if he helped w/the QBs. It's okay to say it's nice to have a new addition from the name "Georgia," but you have no idea what he did there.
Kid? I’m old enough to have spanked your mother.

You literally have a Bruce Feldman tweet right above your post saying he helped with QBs at UGA. Maybe it’s false. Maybe everything you read about football is false. But why ask why people think that? What is even your point? People obviously read that, accepted it and are pleased with what it sounds like. This is a frickin entertainment site discussing college football. You don’t have a beef with people thinking this, you’re just trying to sound smart, and failing.

Some of y’all should think before posting. Just go look at his resume, he’s more than qualified for a Quality control position.

Kid? I’m old enough to have spanked your mother.

You literally have a Bruce Feldman tweet right above your post saying he helped with QBs at UGA. Maybe it’s false. Maybe everything you read about football is false. But why ask why people think that? What is even your point? People obviously read that, accepted it and are pleased with what it sounds like. This is a frickin entertainment site discussing college football. You don’t have a beef with people thinking this, you’re just trying to sound smart, and failing.

Haha, Bruce took the press release. I've actually dealt with Bruce before, and love his work, but he's not infallible. I've sent and he's used releases that I've known were just high comedy. You're naive. Bruce has no idea who Stone is.

Haha, Bruce took the press release. I've actually dealt with Bruce before, and love his work, but he's not infallible. I've sent and he's used releases that I've known were just high comedy. You're naive. Bruce has no idea who Stone is.
“I’ve actually dealt with Bruce before” lmao let me guess on twitter

Advertisement
Back