UM hiring Jesse Stone from UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha, kid, if you don't realize PR/SID office writes the bios, well, we all know. Best of luck. Officially done with you. Watching you grasp is like Tr@#pThMo*n
Thought you bid us all adieu.........you do know that is NOT an insult and that it means goodbye....right? I ask cuz your ur ars keep catching L's by hanging around and making yourself look ignorant

Advertisement
Credit to Rick for leaving all that money on the table and eliminating any fake excuses the school might have for budgetary restraints.

Very underrated comment. U have to think at least some of this money UM is throwing around is the money they had sat aside from the Richt extension. He could have crippled this program.

Lil Richt would have been better suited to this type of role. At least this guy has more of a college background at some quality programs and is not related to our current OC.

I'll take it one step further: how sad was it that our new quality control guy actually has a better CV upon entering than our prior QB COACH here? That's mind-blowing to me.

The NY Times is hot garbage?...and at this point is where a bid you adieu. I have no idea what you're taking about, but the ignorance is priceless. Best of luck yo you & at this point I bow out. No time to go back & forth when you're this ignorant.
This dude knew George Steinbrenner. Loves New Orleans, and cooking for one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey @thinkkaz

“ Jesse Stone, a native of Little Rock, Ark.., joined the Bulldogs as a graduate assistant for offense in January 2016. Since his arrival to Athens, Stone has helped specifically with the quarterback corps highlighted by Jacob Eason, Jake Fromm, Justin Fields, Greyson Lambert and Brice Ramsey. “
What would you like them to say in bio? graduate assistant - sets up cones for Qb drills,does grunt work for coaches, and has smokin hot wife ?

Advertisement
Back